 Local / Australia / 1254
Re: Lego catalogue 2000.2(a)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

On opening the catalogue, there are pictures of the adventurers sets with a
small description/story, and an 'Available August 2000'.Behind this, 3/4 of
the space is taken up with 'action wheelers' [July 2000] and MYBOT [October
2000] which is an addition to action wheelers containing a 'light and sound'
type element [not sure of light part] with 3 'identity' and 3 'function'
bricks, controlling sounds. the other 1/4 has picturers of the RACE theme
[August 2000]

whats MYBOT?

-James Walker