  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3761 – 3780 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

JPG of course ^_^ Is there any other format? I'm going to try upping GIFs of a sniper rifle and M249SAW I just did in Leocad, I'll see if that works... ----- Original Message ----- From: Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> Newsgroups: (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Why not Both?

(...) Which Bible, exactly? You're aware, I expect, the so-called original texts have been translated and copied and edited and excerpted and altered and reinterpreted and re-translated and re-copied over and over and over again?What makes you think (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: A whole new debate.

(...) Since you conveniently cut the first half, let me point that you are clearly not disputing that you are in fact ignorant of what constitutes science, and what constitutes a scientist (there's nothing wrong with being ignorant, but I have a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Yowza! This group is dead!

What happened? 2 days with no new posts, that's a tragedy! Anyway, I've put up a pic and a .dat of some various weapons I use for my minifigs. It includes a few that I use for Star Wars (force pike, heavy rifle, blaster, etc.) Check it out on my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) Thanks, glad you liked 'em! As with all of my stuff, feel free to use the ideas and expand on them. The vibrostaff is one of my favorites too. I like futuristic weapons that aren't guns... Of course, I like ones that are guns too... <G> I also (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

<snip> (...) I can (...) some (...) immobilise (...) I (...) Thats what I was thinking, what was it, the Super Soaker 250? Too bad airtanks didn't come in orange ^_^ I should post a pic of the various weapons I've come up with, but I'm having (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) heh, I loved those things. I had an entire arsenal. Nobody ever wanted to get into a watergun fight with me 'cause I'd always win... (...) Hmm... what format were the pictures in? -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Why not Both?

(...) copyright, but I'll try to summarize as best possible. Statement: Christianity is unique Rebuttal: No quarrel yet. It is unique. But so is Buddhism. Uniqueness does not imply correctness. S: Its claim of necessity is grounded on strong (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) But the question is whether or not the explosion would hurt the Ewoks. No doubt all of that cosmic dust over centuries is beneficial to the Earth...it adds to soil fertility and the nutrient balance of the oceans. From a geologic/ (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  The King is Dead! Long Live Biohazard!

It looks like I accurately predicted the winners for both the light and heavy weight divisions for BattleBots Vegas '00. (I screwed up on the winners of the lightweight semis, though.) My predictions for the middleweights still stand, but here are (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  RE: ABB irb340 PickMaster

(...) The pbForth language has servo driving words built-in to the current release. They allow at least 128 steps of resolution for driving servos. Combined with the dead-simple circuit on my web-page, it makes driving servos very easy... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Macro-Evolution - Impossible!

(...) and what little does is some 40 years old--the palaeontological equivalent of considering an IBM PC-XT "cutting edge" in 2001, just because it's only a dozen or so years old. It's selective misinformation--Kitts's work is even older, mostly in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Grateful Dead. see (URL) for a listing of my collection. Bryan "Jay Jacinto" <manjingo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G8GE5u.1AB@lugnet.com... (...) Matthews (...) groups. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Lego desk owner identity revealed

Yep, that's the desk. That's the guy. That's the company. Rather coincidental that it got revealed via a webpage on Sun Microsystems considering they used to be my employer... To clarify a few things: 1) The company contracted me, not the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: New Trains and BBB Wheels? (was: Re: Still more)

(...) No idea about the torque, but personally I doubt it could have been improoved (would empty the batteries too fast). The speed of the new trains is more or less the same as now: a Metroliner waggon at full speed of the IR train derailed. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) think. :-) (...) Good question. I freely admit I may be digging myself a hole here. And judging morality of individuals, in general, isn't what I want to do. Especially as it relates to victimless crimes, etc. Recall that I've said in the past (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Problems with Darwin's theory

(...) It should be extremely obvious what I mean, except for someone doing their best to dodge the point. (...) November 98, if I recall. (...) By all means, share your source for it being a fake. (...) You don't admit beating your wife, is the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: The Fake Fossil (Was: Problems with Darwin's theory)

(...) It tells one a lot about the scientific profession--and academia in general--when things like that happen. Thanks to Jeremy for providing the cites; I read both the "original" and the followup in National Geographic. As in religion, vanity can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

Ack! That is indeed a whole friggin' mess of LEGO! (...) I think that unless he breaks it up, nobody's going to fork over the amount he's hoping for. It requires too much free cash in one place--maybe before the dot-com crash someone might have (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.139)

  Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

(...) I, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke second the nomination of Jaco van der Molen. (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

beneke
(score: 1.138)

More:  Next Page >>