  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3601 – 3620 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Well, if this is the motivation behind the war, then go beat up yourselves. That controversial commercial about that guy filling up his SUV is dead on--the truth hurts and you Yankees don't want to hear it. Come up with a coherent foreign (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.374)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.374)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

Hey Look at this picture: (URL) then this: (URL) last picture is just an proto type! Look at alle the wrong colors, the "old style" off valves, the back grab is "naked" there are missing some "styling"... There is missing one pneumatic pumps, and it (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: .space archive

It would seem a time-consuming project. As I have not been a .space-er long, I would love the archive. As near as I can tell, it would mean examining each post and copying the (not-yet-dead) links. It would be great with keywords and a search (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  LEGO Sculptures at legolize-it.com

Hello Lugnetizens! For all of you who don't visit Brickshelf regularly: You can now see my sculptures altogether at (URL) them is the famous Hobbes (as in "Calvin & Hobbes") sculpture (needs only one 3033 blue tub) and some newer ones with much more (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) Hey Jeff, Get home quick! Chris is running rampant saying "technic rulz! train is dead!!" while the rest of us are trying to figure out how to get him committed. Trains! (still kick yer heinie in the next 'bot competition, Chris!!) ;) Dave K (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  MOC: Dragon Gunship

Hey all, This MOC is the first that I've built for my new Dragon theme (started by the Dragons story). It is a large (for a minifig) ship that is piloted by a dragon. It has a new engine design that I've never used before. It uses over 100 2 x 2 Dk (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: A few ideas to toss around.

(...) Actually, a much better solution would be to scrap POV altogether and go with Blender or something of the kind (URL) reasoning behind it is that POV is the worst possible way of learning 3D rendering. Placing the lights illustrates why very (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Future Speech Text of George W. Bush?

(...) I don't even understand the question. Wasn't Clinton the best Republican president we ever had? The "Left" is not democrat. If you're going to go off into idiot-land, at least ask the intelligent questions. Bush is not capable of clever (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) Thanks Frank! Your translation is perfectly right. If someone is interested: there was another posting (by someone who works in a toy shop and who is quite often supported with some vague insiders information). That guy told that the Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

(...) The f-wing IS dead on. The m-wing I think is a little off. But they are All great looking mini alphabet fighters. I'd buy those mini's as much as lego's. -Semaj (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Mark is dead on, the buckets in the clubhouse that contain the bulk, by weight stuff has been throughly picked through, and often chewed. The only bulk stuff I ever buy there is at the counter, where they sometimes have unusual new bricks in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

dead
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) I totally agree: please give us back ALL those pictures. Even the one from Christmas (where you bear that funny old glasses on your nose and smile from one ear to the other because of the first Super-Car you have got then. ;-) And I thought it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Bill Gates, our benefactor

(...) Wow, it's been a while since I snooped snopes. Last time I read it, they were just barely installing the Disney Sex Horror Academica Legends page. ;-) Wow, they've expanded. New categories for religion, autos, holidays, *and* the (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Look at these new sets

(...) Certainly, there is no NEW castle. But... Let's look at the end of 2002, Castle Sets Black Falcon's Fortress New Castle Accessory Pack Related to Castle HP Slytherin (nice serpent sheild and a sword) HP Chamber of Secrets (again nice serpent (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Bill Gates, our benefactor

(...) Heh. If you want to keep up with currently circulating email hoaxes, or if you just want a chuckle, visit (URL) They track all sorts of urban legends and hoaxes and such. Fun site. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 0.372)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) Not in any detail. Please can someone elaborate? (...) Thanks for saying, sorry I need help rewording these questions to get them to be more absolutely unambiguous. (...) Can I somehow fix the Lego software for dramatically less than an (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Mini Alphabet Project

I thought since Lego is making mini scale ships from the Star Wars movies, why not make some mini scale Star Wars ships from Jon Palmers Alphabet Project. I did only four ships and you'll have to forgive me for 2 things: 1. The color scheme isn't (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !!

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

That is very cool. Like Allister said, even though I wasn't around to get any, this still brings back nostalgic feelings. (what of? My explorian sets? :) ) But anyway, I really like the way you 'space-a-fied' that train engine. The high speed train (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: new 2003 sets

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:H9qHFq.JFL@lugnet.com... (...) Now THAT'S what I've been waiting to see :-) I figured Technic was not completely dead; just seeing what is in the 2003 Pitsco gave me some assurance. But that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

dead
(score: 0.372)

More:  Next Page >>