  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3541 – 3560 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dear Lego

Dear Lego: Your recent announcement of the reintroduction of The Guarded Inn as the vanguard of the LEGENDS series has met with oddly mixed reactions, ranging from rabid enthusiasm to rabid acrimony. In the interest of clarifying the community's (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Would you prefer yet another juniorized castle set? (...) No one forces those people to pay those prices. And the whole point of the Legends line is now we don't have to. (...) Ok. Personally I'm more disgusted by those AFOLs that ask people (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

I saved this thread for later reading, and I've got a few questions now. Sorry if I'm resurrecting something everyone thought was dead :D (...) Once the parts library is fully BFC certified, will there ever be a need to use CLIP or NOCLIP? I'm not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dead
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) If you want to stack the deck on this one, forge an announcement that 1593 is the next Legends set to be released...for $40. :D (...) I don't know of anyone who would join a class action suit because they had an orgasm. "How dare you!" (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I certainly did read it, which prompted my reply. (...) Well cry me a river. Sorry but I don't buy your idea of 'fairness.' LEGO has no obligation to treat a theme with favored or non favored status on the basis that they have 'beaten it down' (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Obviously you have already mastered this style. (top posted too, how.... inconsiderate) <MASSIVE SNIPPAGE TO FOLLOW> the previous players, (...) This 'Dinky little set' is something I wish I'd known about in the times before my dark ages. I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) EXCELLENT! THIS HAS MADE MY DAY:>)))) I wonder if the 12v trains will come with a 9v motor. I mean come on those trains are Legends too, they have GOT to re-relese them! Lee. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I'm glad that Jimmy said exactly what I was thinking. It seems to me that no matter what LEGO does, everyone complains anyway. Also, it would seem to me that Jimmy did read your post considering that almost your entire post was contained in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Very cool! I'm looking forward to the LEGO Space Legends... how are you determining which sets to re-release? Hint: The ratings on the LUGNET set database would be one free source of market ratings. Also, one issue which may be one reason LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Let me concur. Wow. (: I can't wait.... although I won't be buying as many as a lot of the other people here, I'll definitely be getting one for me. I suppose it's too much to hope that the Classic Space Galaxy Explorer might be on the list of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GEL4Fq.K4z@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO (...) Brad, Great, great job! I look forward to congratulating in person at Brickfest for the great job you are doing with Lego Direct. I never suspected (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  I will buy your MISB 4558 for $75

Anyone sitting on piles of MISB classic sets in the hope of funding their retirement, will need to reconsider in the face of Lego Legends. As such I will be willing to help them turn any MISB metroliners, airport shuttles, black seas barracuda's (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Value is what the market will bear. As for your preferred LEGEND sets, all I can say (as one who is not privy to the NDA info) is wait and see. For all we know, they might be releasing exactly the sets you'd most like to buy. As a brand new (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  America need not apologize

As NPR has said over and over again, Saddam's dictatorship was achieved through America's backing (against Iran). It is then our obligation to undo this mistake. How the peaceniks lambast us for both acts is a blatant contradiction. In fact it only (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

dead
(score: 0.378)

  guarded inn on Lego Direct

Posted on Lugnet as "July Surprise" I tried to "search" for the item...but it wasn't yet available. This should make our summers for sure....talk about a mind blower. If you asked me what Legends they should put out.... 1) Metroliner 2) Airport (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Why was this in off-topic? Doesn't this have to do with LEGO? Anyway... I'm happy. I don't have a Guarded Inn, but always wanted one. Now, I'll probably buy several, because I like several of the elements in the set. Overall, though, I give it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I guess the question is, are you SADDENED by it or just dissappointed? Sounds more like you just wish they started elsewhere... (...) Personally, I like it for a few different reasons-- It's just got lots of cool pieces that I like: -The red (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

Actually I've read Brad's post several times over. I pose the question because I believe that Shop @ Home exclusive items always have a smaller production run than its counterparts that are distributed to the general market. And due to the inherent (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.378)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) This is more offensive to me than openly going for an oil grab -- the fact that you believe these lies. When this is over and we have turned over all of those oil fields to the people of Iraq without western companies like Halliburton (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.378)

More:  Next Page >>