 General / 30836
30835  |  30837
Subject:
I will buy your MISB 4558 for $75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:45:19 GMT

Anyone sitting on piles of MISB classic sets in the hope of funding their
retirement, will need to reconsider in the face of Lego Legends.

As such I will be willing to help them turn any MISB metroliners, airport
shuttles, black seas barracuda's into cash - $75 each. Other sets
considered.

This is your last opportunity to offload them before the market is swamped
with new sets.

Remember those dot.com shares you had?
Don't you wish you had sold them too before the crash?
Don't miss out this time, turn those sets to cash before time runs out.

:-)

well, no harm in trying, is there?

regards
lawrence