 General / 30839
Re: I will buy your MISB 4558 for $75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Anyone sitting on piles of MISB classic sets in the hope of funding their
retirement, will need to reconsider in the face of Lego Legends.

As such I will be willing to help them turn any MISB metroliners, airport
shuttles, black seas barracuda's into cash - $75 each. Other sets
considered.

This is your last opportunity to offload them before the market is swamped
with new sets.

<snip>

well, no harm in trying, is there?

GRIN. Airport Shuttle???!!! I believe that the above post has inadvertantly
not been posted to off-topic.in-your-dreams-pal...

++Lar