 General / 30838
30837  |  30839
Subject:
LEGO skyscrapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:14:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Folks,

I'm happy to announce a webpage I just scribed that details a
collaborative effort bewteen myself and fellow LEGO sculptor Henry Lim.

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/forum.html

cheers,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)