  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3461 – 3480 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Legends

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GEtyF1.3tz@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) They might seem unknown and unseen, but they are actually a bit more common than you think. The SWEB (south western electricity board) can (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I was going to say 6061 Seige Tower. I'd rather have the Seige Tower than the Battering Ram from the sets, but from an overall point, I like the more complete wall and tower from the 6062 and extra figs. I'd be happy with either. My bet is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) What, are all the Richards around here turning into frogs? Maggie C. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

6077 Knight's Procession - six of the coolest generic knights around! 6060 Knight's Challenge - two horse bardings, a peasant, two white dome pieces, etc. 6080 King's Castle - my favorite Castle set. IMHO, the best Lego designed Castle ever. Jimmy (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I've certainly not noticed many (any?) of them kicking about here, although I am prepared to be proven wrong on this. I gather they are popular in construction and agricultural use, but I've never come across them in that capacity either. The (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I remember this exactly, a friend of mine had the bulldozer and I was so jealous of him! Aside from the set as a whole, I think the parts I coveted most would have to be the 4 large gears, the caterpillar tracks and the side parts of the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Aha! Suddenly it all makes sense! I remember when they released this set thinking "what on earth is that supposed to be?"; it seemed to be a real hybrid type of vehicle the like of which I'd never seen before. But sure enough, it does bear an (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) At least for me the numbers are easier. First of all that's the way I think about a set: I think: 853,8860,8865,8880,8448 and not: PKW, Auto Chassis, Test Car, Super Car, Super Car Mk II. The name could be very confusing - what's the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

Heres my list: 6073 knights castle 6074 black falcons fortress 6061 siege tower (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Yes, well done! I enjoyed it too. Gary #801 David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message news:GEqG6K.L4n@lugnet.com... (...) (the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I know I know! I read Brad's announcement. But still let's *hope* we see a new Castle Legend sometime next year, the the year after that, etc. Let the Space people have their survey, and the Pirate people theirs! There already is a technic (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) 1972, why? The 856 bulldozer was one of the sets I really wanted when I was a child. I never got it, however. I had a few of the other smaller, early Technic sets, though: The yellow forklift, the red tractor and the mobile crane. I liked the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Well, highly regarded by Kiernan and I, who do that section of LEGO.com (the BUILD section) and put together that Super Car article. I would hesitate to jump to any conclusions based on our editorial choices. =) Tomas Clark tclark@halfrobot.com (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) The bulldozer has, like, two functions? You can push it along, too, though. And both the functions use the same principle, a sliding rack which pushes a lever. Honestly, I think this is a rather boring display of technic functions, especially (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

I would like to see: 1906 Majisto's Tower I never hade one, but I would realy like many of them :) 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress I just love Falcon's! And I think this is a very good looking castle. 6086 Black Knight's Castle My all time favourite (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) <snip> (...) I still think this would be a great re-issue! I didn't think of it, but that doesn't mean it isn't high on my list. :) my other two... <set:6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop>. This is one of my favorite sets, although it probably (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I never had much say on the whole Legends debate and everything , I was gone at a church outing...looks like I missed a whole lot. First I must say , i'm only 13 years old. I never had a chance to receive the Guarded Inn. I have a few LEGO sets (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Excellent work, I enjoyed it very much. - David (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) Well I thank you for initiating the ‘top 3’ Castle choices for us!!! ``Just one question, Will you tally up the votes at the end?`` Also, Maggie Cambron wrote: (...) I only like Pirate cause its really good to supplement Castle. All other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  A Tweak to the Lego Legends Idea - Inovation

Greetings All ! I believe the new Legends line is only scratching the surface when it comes to all around potential for bringing back the 'good ole days'. The Guarded Inn is a perfect example but is re-issueing it the only way to bring what fans of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

More:  Next Page >>