(...) demonstrate (...) That [any part in any color] will never happen (at least not with current technology). Well, it could happen if you wanted enough of the part (once they really get this going, it should be possible for someone who is willing (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.160)

Hemlock Stronghold-pretty good set, huh? But you know what makes is 10000 times better? Putting an old-school jail cell door down in front of it. It fits perfectly. But use 1x2 or 1x2 plates on opposite ends to connect it to the fortress, to allow (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Re: distance sensor

in article 002701c00a01$ea0f732...bleedkaga, Yiu at lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 8/19/00 10:21 AM: (...) The Portland Area Robotics Society (PARTS) has an occasional newsletter with good robotics information in it. One of the issues discussed (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Re: brikwars and vehicles... and stupendous feats

(...) ...It was the jailbreak. I was bringing in a MTT mostly as a troop transport. It was slow, but faster than the troops on foot (didn't remember hoverboards). The idea was the MTT would be able to get them close enuf before dropping them off to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Soldiers

Bluecoat soldiers-everybody likes 'em, right? Well I got this stuff here: -Bluecoat Soldier- red epaulette, brown non-opening backpack, shako hat, rifle (2) -Officer (NOT the "governor")- yellow epaulette, bearded face, pistol, missing black (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  3033

I just found out about the #3033 tub, with 1200 pieces for about $20. Sounds like a really good bargain to me. But can anyone tell me roughly how many of which pieces the set contains? Like, is it mostly 1-wide or 2-wide bricks? What colors? Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.market.shipping)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Request for consideration of new NG

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G04Er6.9At@lugnet.com... (...) perhaps (...) Hopefully that's not under .marketplace for Dead Meat, the group which obviously would be designated for dilenquent traders :) -- Tim (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  better villians

i think that lego should realise that people that smile all the time and live in a world where nothing goes worng just doesnt sell anymore... i think lego needs better villians... take for example the egyptian adventurers the good guys have have 4 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Re: brikwars and vehicles... and stupendous feats

(...) ...Ahha! I thought they were just too spiffy for general use! (...) ...Id buy several 'cheap' transports and put a few troops in each. So they couldn't all get gotten at once... If there is a time crunch that is. Given plenty of time, I'd get (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  loc.uk Maintaneering

Sorry I haven't had time to get round to doing this but I've been away on holiday for the _whole_ summer (5 weeks!). I had planned to sign up for membership just before I left I couldn't get access to the internet for some because the 'phones at my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Help me?

There's a MISB 6981 on Ebay that I'm the high bidder for. But unfortunately I have become flat broke since I bid on it. So I'm sure some space fan will be happy to outbid me and help me from legal trouble because I cant buy it, right? -dead (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.160)

  Re: Legofest VI, Input needed !!

(...) Eh no eh !!!!! Mi sembra di essere ad una seduta della camera quando devono approvare qualcosa !!!!! 8-))))) Ok, qui ci vuole un colpo di stato, allora .... MARIOOOOOO ..... dovremo pure stabilire un termine ultimo entro il quale decidere no (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.loc.it)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  RE: In Sydney

(...) Well, if you're going to treat him to some Aussie tucker/fauna, what about the traditional dogs eye with a dead horse :^) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  6706

At the local Kmart near me, they have about 8 or so copies of 6706. Would there be any interest in a trade for them? They still have them, so if there is, I'll rush out and buy them and trade them or whatever. -dead (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) This may be a dead horse, but I'm just reading this thread now. I think part of the muddiness is that Larry is talking from the side of how the law will be applied. A word can have a very different meaning in court than in Webster's (or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  WTT: Red Ninjas

I want to trade for some red ninjas. I have some pirate stuff I could trade. Or other stuff of course. Let me know! -dead (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  Village People...

Ladies and Gentelman...May I present... THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!!! Ok...maybe they are all but dead now in the 21st centery, but I finally got pics up at brickshelf. (They even have a picture of me...THE Lego dude.) Here is the link to the folder... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Funicular conclusion

(snip) (...) I'd use a extension cord aproach, instead. It lets you get away with a weird width, and would eliminate using a extra motor as dead ballast weight to pull up and down. I'm now trying to think how to make a real funicular using lego and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.159)

  Looking for a pic

Remeber when there was all that talk about "Spaceworld"? There was even a logo for it. Anyway, I'm looking for that logo and I can't find, It seems to be gone. Does anyone have it, or a big picture of the classic space logo? Thanks, -dead (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.159)

More:  Next Page >>