  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New set on back of 4502?

(...) No responses yet? Wow this group is dead (compared to 2 years ago). Where did all the spaceheads go? Converted to castle?? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Looking for "I'm a Mummy."

(...) I know that funny movie too!! But it has disappeared from the web. the link on www.brickfilms.com is broken and the site of "Egoless Productions" is dead... I think that I may have a copy on my old laptop, but don't bet your last brick on it. (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

dead
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Looking for "I'm a Mummy."

(...) I love that film too. In fact I was humming the song just the other day after reading about the MISSING MUMMY in _Minerva_. The missing mummy of Ramesses I has been found in Atlanta, Georgia and donated to Egypt, closing the largest gap in the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

dead
(score: 0.423)

  Anyone for a Celebration of Classic Space at Brickfest?

Hiya, there's a good chance I'll get to attend my first fest this summer (yay). I dunno what has really been done towards pumping up space at the fests or if special rooms have existed for it... So how about this, a room dedicated to Space, Classic (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.423)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released

(...) HUH!!!???? how much more exact do you need than 12" ???? the only thing I can add, is that dead hung rope will have a tendency to curl. I think we can cover our buts and let people know that fully stretched the rope will be 12" from the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.423)

  Re: What in the...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: [SNIP] (...) Dead on accurate, Calum. Unlike us old-timers, most AFOLs just don't have the perspective that comes from being around when there was literally *no* interaction between TLG and the fans. (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.423)

  Re: 10020 (A *train* topic!!! Read at own risk!!!)

(...) Yeah...those evil "lurkers"... next time they should bring some technic... :) (1) Warning....talking about trains and town.... <loud gasp from the Robot-loving rtlToronto Community> Congrats, Dave. I hope they come out with some more cool (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.422)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I was just referring to my April Fools Joke 2000 to give the long-time readers a warning (psssst!!).... That Server was down a few hours ago, but should work now again. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.422)

  Einladung Legoworld 2002!

LLL! Neuigkeiten zur Legoworld 2002: die Einladung ist unterwegs - wieder Ende Oktober in den Isselhallen in Zwolle findet die vielleicht weltgrößte lego-veranstaltung statt: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.422)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Hi Chris, I have done a solution for this a while ago, because I needed red sideframes: (URL) used the tube from for e.g. 7171 (or flex-system) to connect the frame. But you might get into trouble with your height problem again if you doit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.422)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Oh, some sort of "Display random past pick" would be cool! Of course this suggests some work to keep the database of sites up to date or disabling dead sites. /T (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Reinhard posted some new photos of his Ju-52

(...) Hi Gary, thanks for posting this links here! This is my (so far) first posting here in Lugnet military - personally I do not like this theme in Lego not too much. (Despite of this fact I admire quite often military creations at brickshelf, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.military)

beneke
(score: 0.422)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Agreed. In the legofan.net thread there were several posts that sounded offended that anyone would consider another location (posts positing LUGnet as "THE" home for on-line LEGOdom, which ignored other huge sites, or people arguing that other (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.422)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

"Andrew Allan" <aallan@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:HtDvsD.qBG@lugnet.com... (...) Not in my book... JavaScript seems to cause problems in the browsers I tend to use (somewhat old versions of Netscape and MSIE - perhaps I should upgrade, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

Wow. The first thing that springs to my mind is "Nooo!! If it ain't broke don't fix it! LUGNET is functioning just fine!"...but with a committee like you've chosen I know everything will work out dandy. And I heartily echo Ralph's words (except the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.422)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

I got mine yesterday, knew I was going to be very happy, right from seeing the beautiful box art (was expecting the half-disappointing black & white/gray "legends" style). Enjoyed putting it together - but the real seal of approval came from my 4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 0.422)

  Re: anyone got a report of the new sets shown off at brickswest?

(...) I know the feeling--I want the Galaxy Explorer as a Legends kit. However, right now, I think that the space theme is currently called "Star Wars".... -Scott Lyttle (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.422)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) Then I must be mistaken. My apologies. It was my understanding that at least one of the original thoughts behind LEGO Direct was that it would provide sets directly to consumers, in much they way you can effectively 'shop' on eBay. As well, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.422)

  Re: It would be cool to have...

(...) Maybe I was being a bit extreme, but I do think some good MOCs in the past made by unknown people have gone largely ignored in favor of space guru's creation. However, this has changed in the last few months. I've seen some newbies make a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.422)

  Re: What I think the firs Space Legend set should be

(...) I respectfully disagree with your thoughts for a first Space LEGENDS release. :) In my mind the best way to bring back an old series like this is to go right back to the beginning if at all possible. Bring back something from the original (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.422)

More:  Next Page >>