 Events / BrickFest / 600
599  |  601
Subject:
Anyone for a Celebration of Classic Space at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 05:42:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hiya, there's a good chance I'll get to attend my first fest this summer
(yay).  I dunno what has really been done towards pumping up space at the
fests or if special rooms have existed for it...
So how about this, a room dedicated to Space, Classic Space, Space MOCs,
Classic Space MOCs, a table of the best classic space sets
*coughmobilerocketlaunchercough* and so on.  Anyone interested?  Lets help
TLC understand the underlying importance that Space had in the past, and how
we'd love to see some Legends (yes I know that possibilty exsists now!).  If
anything wouldn't it be wonderful to have every space set from the 70's on
till now in one room to walk around and view?
Just a thought.

Chris <><