  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A couple of new train things

(...) SNIP (...) Both of us and Frank "Pudie" Abel have probably been the most active builders in the FGLTC, so it is no wonder, when I answer now. There are not too much of the Germans active at Lugnet, since we have the great (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.268)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate my comments. I hope somebody from TLC will read them as well. Unfortunately, I intended to post this off of the first post in this thread so it would get good exposure and I guess I wasn't paying attention. (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.268)

  Potomac Outlet Refit

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet in Woodbridge, VA is about to undertake a few major changes. Next week, we will be closing the store on Monday to begin a huge refit of the entire floor. This will include new (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.268)

  Re: Broken Train Motors

(...) Hi Erik, I had that effect a (very) few times (**), but each time it has been my fault, that the hooks broke away. If you have parts attached on the hooks, you should not disassable them by bending them downwards. Instead try to pull them to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.268)

  Re: Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered

(...) You don't have to be a secret owner, the comic is listed under the number (URL) 5909>. You can add it to your set list, though it isn't really a set..... (...) There is a part two, at least according to the Lugnet list, you can see that one (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.268)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Yep, the 10020 Santa Fe is a very cool set! If you need a quick impression how nice a Sante Fe with motor does look like, have a look at this tripel unit (sorry, at that time it still came without the light set - in the meantime I added it). (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) And here is a link with a full translation of the chat talk to English, as Volker " Marmaris" Draschka did it (Thanks Volker!): (URL) Godt Ben (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) Hi Mike, as given in the other answers: there has been a one-time-test-order, which is not finished so far. The (not really all) available parts have been listed in this message on the 1000steine-board. The prices are higher than PaB, partly (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

beneke
(score: 1.266)

  Ominous Parallels - or - "losing" the debate with the very first post(1)

I found this link on Little Gamers ((URL) and it bugs me a bit... because I think they're right. (URL) know I've ranted against the Patriot Act before. Nothing has changed my opinion. It's bad through and through. 1 - re the "losing" comment... read (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 1.266)

  Castle, Harry Potter, and Town Ultimate Collector's Series

I just recently saw a commercial for the new Harry Potter line, where three children are playing with the new sets. The camera follows the Knight bus down a street, decorated with various houses. This got me thinking: Where are the UCS (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.265)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I haven't been to the store at MoA, but I've been to the ones in the Chicago Area and they carry a number of things that other stores don't. Track (Straights, Curves, Points & Crosses) All (Most?) the Train Sets (I seem to recall they even got (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.263)

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

(...) I think that is the general idea behind the "Legends" series is it not? - Jeff (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.263)

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

M. Moolhuysen wrote in message ... (...) Mmmm, I was thinking of something that was not actually LEGO bricks (like the Legends). Possibly not clothes either... most AFOLs being men (not all, but most.... maybe there are some male Barbie fans too!) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Pictures of 8mm:1ft scale trains

(...) This has been (URL) discussed before> but I totally agree that A: Six wide is a bit too narrow to represent anywhere B: American trains need to to be wider, they are so much bigger than UK trains(with mainland Europe somewhere in between) If I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi Jake, nice to ask us about our feelings, but even if you tell us, TLC will not change back to the old colours, I still wish you would do. Even if that would not heal all the wounds that broke up now. What I personally think about the colour (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

I guess it’s time for a lurker on .castle to finally say something. There’s a lot to be said about Lego’s choices for what 2004 holds in store for the company, it’s true. The color change had many in a frenzy, and there’s still some sour feelings (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.259)

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

(...) I think not. Sculptures, Legends (now renamed Classics???), My Own Train, My Own Creation series, bulk bricks, My Own Train, ISD, the Maersk Container Ship, (ie anything with set number 10000+) and associated with Lego Direct were probably all (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.259)

  MS Greundiek - ISCC III Beitrag

Hallo Jojo (und eventuelle Lurker)! Soeben habe ich meinen ersten (und vielleicht einzigen?) ISCC III Beitrag hochgeladen. Zu finden ist er hier: (URL) Ja genau hier geht es zur "MS Greundiek">. Warnen möchte ich allerdings vor der nicht ganz (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, lugnet.loc.de.nw.dor, FTX) !

beneke
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Dead HB

I tend to agree. Most people think that if the display is dead, the system is dead. The fact that you can download the program is a good sign. I think, you then need to prove that it was downloaded using simple known commands to establish that it is (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.258)

  Re: MS Greundiek - ISCC III Beitrag

In lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Upss.. Schlechter Stil, auf eigenes posting geantwortet, aber nachdem ich die Dateigroßschreibung korrigiert habe ist der Link tot, darum hier nochmal: (URL) Ja, genau hier geht es zur "MS (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, lugnet.loc.de.nw.dor, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.258)

More:  Next Page >>