  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fifth Lego®-Show in Muelheim / April 14th 2002 / + FGLTC layout

Dear Lego® Enthusiasts! On sunday April the 14th. 2002 there will be the fifth Lego® collectors exhibition in Muelheim/Germany (100 km north of Cologne). place: Begegnungsstätte Feldmann-Stiftung / 45476 Mülheim / Augustastraße 108-114 time: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

beneke
(score: 1.382)

  Re: New legend is up

First let me say that I would like to see some smaller sets rereleased as well as large ones. Sets the size of Guarded Inn, Pizza to Go, etc are the backbone of the line and sell in larger quantities as new sets. So I have no argument with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.382)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Noooo!!!! I was hoping against all odds that the Battrax would somehow hold through all odds and somehow make it to the legend category, guess my vote was futile. I think it is very disadvantageous that the pirates sets got a foothold above (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.382)

  The NEXT Pirates Legend

Black Sea Barracuda will return as the first Pirates Legend, probably helped in part that new Pirates sets have been absent for several years. It's quite possible that all the other nominees will see production as a Legend before we see another (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.381)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hello! (...) I've got very vague memorizations of the Yellow Castle. When it was initially released in 1978 I was just one year old. However, it was in catalogue until 1983 and probably in many stores still available one or two years later. But (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.381)

  Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

Lawrence Wilkes has been in the Windsor legoland park and has taken a look into the secret design studios. (URL) lovely classic train seems to be 16 wide (where is John Neal?). Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Has anybody seen the Jonny Thunder Train yet?

(...) Agree! But what we have seen in the link on top, has been a real Lego model (made out of real System lego bricks, right? In comparison to some of the AFOLs at 1000steine I have never believed this to be a Lego set, but still it has the perfect (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.381)

  Sorry if we have met under bad circumstances.

This is Jesse again and I saw one of your latest creations in the newest LEGO catalog and I knew that your blacksmith shop was going to make it. I did not know how well that it complemented the Guarded Inn but does it ever fit in like a glove! Your (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.military)

legends
(score: 1.381)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hi Johannes, "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:Gz7zxF.sC@lugnet.com... (...) That's also my feeling. I don't hate the Yellow Castle, I think it's a nice model, but not to the extent that I'm stunned by the design. Unlike (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: Part 3 Suz: the BSB won recently... there was apparently some concern about how that BSB won.. can you describe the process? A: The BSB won the "if you had to pick one, which would you pick" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

legends
(score: 1.380)

  Company's coming!

Well, I have word that not ONE but TWO Lego Technic/Mindstorms legends are coming to rtlToronto11: Mario Ferrari AND John Barnes. If that's not reason to light a fire under your pants, I don't know what is. Expedite! Tallyho! Calum (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 1.380)

  9th train show of the FGLTC ended a few hours ago...

Dear Lego®-Enthusiasts, our 9th public show took place in Muelheim (somewhat north of Cologne) today. It was the so far biggest event (at least concerning visitors count). And we have seen lots of nice new models. For eg here are a few of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space) !!

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Hi David, Hi David, your doubled posting is very fitting here (at least for people who know Fred): your doubled posting is very fitting here (at least for people who know Fred): In the Lego®-chat unter 1000steine.de Fred has been the guy, who (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Greed?

(...) Sorry Richard, English is not my mother tongue. So why did I use the word greed here? As a matter of fact I have not used that word since ever - I had to look into my dictionary to cheack the meaning of "greed". I only have used this word, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Greed?

(...) Thanks for jumping in, HopFrog. And sorry to Richard Noeckel. My fault - I mixed up the two names.... Kind Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

Dear Lego® Enthiusiasts, my latest MOC - the train station of Schapen - is finished and uploaded on my homepage now: (URL) more pictures are published in a gallery at 1000steine.de (URL) it has been first time displayed at our Spring Train Show in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains) !!

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) I think that would overstep easily the worth of the whole 7865 motor... Maybe you are lucky and the motor has been used for long time in only 1 direction? If so, it might have wear on only one side of the gearwheels teeth'. At least I do own (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) those?) Dear Larry, I have no idea, what kind of Motor you have, but Albert was talking about the 7865 motor from 740. That has no screws to open it. Breaking the glued housing up is quite difficult and glueing it afterwards is a even more (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.380)

  Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

Hello, I'm conducting a poll using Lugnet's awesome new polling mechanism, and I had to ask this question. If you were asked by the lego group which set you would like to be turned into a space legend, which one would you choose? Anyway, if you wish (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

I am not much of space fan, even though I have a couple of space sets. If Lego were to re-release them, then I would like to get them. I picked the Galaxy Explorer out of the list of 5 sets available. I really like Classic Space sets, and never got (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.379)

More:  Next Page >>