  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Kinda long eBook thing...

Hey Y'all: I had no idea where else to discuss this issue -- and this group seems gadget and technology interested enough to suit my purposes. Anyway, here it is... Of late I have become interested in eBooks or eTexts and have been looking at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

(...) Dear Tim, sorry to tell, but I think you have no other chance, than taking a close look at the photos (We will upload some more when the contest is over). Quite certainly there will be no DAT version of any of the two Ju 52s be available... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem???

(...) I myself own two of the spiral stairs and they are without the wrong type stair-elements. Kind Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

(...) Thanks at all for the positive feedback! When the contest is over, we will make up an additinal brickshelf or 1000steine gallery for sure. In my eyes it would be not correct to do it right now: Our contest consists out of 10 pictures and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

(...) Dear Andreas, I agree with Larry: I'm 100% sure you will bring an entry which will really show us all, who is the king of Model Team.... Ben (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

(...) That is exactely right. Corrogated sheets of metal have a much better weight / bending-strengthness ratio than flat ones. But you have two main disadvantages: - the air friction gets higher (because the surface area increases - the modern (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Soon to be Blacktron I complete!

How strange collecting certain themes can be... Before 2 days ago, I was sad that becoming Blacktron I complete seemed to be a far off reality. Then all of the sudden, the purchase of the last 3 sets (including the Message Intercept Base) at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Legends Voting broken??

"Lou Zucaro" <lou@pause.com> wrote in message news:GuMp9C.Gr4@lugnet.com... (...) fixed (...) Using IE6 (with latest patches) on W2K Pro SP2 here, everything works fine. Well, not quite - I signed in with the same LEGO user name I voted with last (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Soon to be Blacktron I complete!

(...) Actually, I would like to see the original BT1 series released as Legend. If Lego released them in sets of two, or combinations of sets, that would be great. After, all most of the Blacktron sets are worthy as legends! I only have two of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Prices of the various legends

(...) (snippage) (...) Thank you. No I didn't vote, I am having some problems logging on to the Lego Website properly. Plus I need to mull it over some more. But I am pretty sure I am not going to vote for the Battrax:) Aaron D. (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Petition to Lego for more Legends

Currently, I am forming a petition to send to the Lego company requesting Legends to be released for all sets made during the 1980s and I need your help! Please check out (URL) for information on how you can help. -Justin- (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) Amen! I have to agree. And I, for one, have grown up with UFO, town JR, and Insectoids, and believe me, I ain't happy with it! :-) Lego Legends are supposed to be that: legends. I think that if you don't count a set as a legend just because (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) Actually haven't other Legends sets used stickers in some places instead of printing? I forget. (...) Probably... in fact almost certainly. But if they DID bring that 1x1 window back... look out! (...) Almost certainly. (...) Almost certainly. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Slider solution in the Legends re-release of 6390 (was: Why not a cypress tree ...)

(...) #812 Train Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert (see: (URL) part was originaly designed for the level crossings of the 4,5V/12V train system, to fill the gap in the middle in case your layout wasn't electrified with those 12V conducting (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Petition to Lego for more Legends

(...) In spirit, it sounds like a good plan. However, I like a balance of <new> stuff vs <old, classic> stuff. The kind of approach you are talking about would require Lego to stop ALL other production, and concentrate on ONLY on Legends for the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Blacktron Legends ?

(...) I was hoping to find the answer to this same question myself, but I think the prospects of an undertaking such as this would be possible. Think about it, If the Battrax is a candidate for a Legend, I would make the assumption that a MIB or a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Why not a cypress tree in the Legends re-release of 6390?

Why? I can understand the new baseplates, but why replace the tree when you just came out with them in a service pack? Also, why replace the slider with specialized parts? Frank (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  New colors for old Legends (WAS: legend voting)

(...) Don, I have previously suggested a similar course of action for this set: (URL) this is one of my all time favorite sets, and at the top of my list for a Legends reissue, it frankly looks silly in blue. The vehicle it was based on was not blue (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Why not a cypress tree in the Legends re-release of 6390?

[snip] (...) Well the real reason (pure speculation, but the only thing that makes sense) is that the current road plates (grey or green) have wider roads and as a result narrower stud areas. Simply put, the original sliding "rails" are too wide. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.399)

More:  Next Page >>