 General / 36568
Re: Blacktron Legends ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Virsik writes:
   Heya all !

Do you think that LEGO will remake the Blacktron I. sets in the Legend line ?

Rene

I was hoping to find the answer to this same question myself,
but I think the prospects of an undertaking such as this would
be possible.

Think about it, If the Battrax is a candidate for a Legend,
I would make the assumption that a MIB or a Renegade would fit the same
criteria too. After all, Blacktron is a truely stellar line of
sets, so yeah, I think Blacktron would make it in the Legend line.

Of course, If BT1 were to become legends, why not package them with SP1
remake sets, so as to get more variety. Think about it, A Renegade
and a Mission Commander two pack! Now, that would be tight!

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com