  Search Results: crap
 Results 961 – 980 of 1516.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

Get ready to hate me, but... If this was something like a Galaxy Explorer, you darned right I would have snatched it. I also would have given the kid ten bucks cash to go buy something off the rack at K-Mart, though. And Guarded Inn is specifically (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.210)

  A.I.?

Please, let me do you a favor... Don't waste your time on AI... It may stand for Artificial Inteligence, but it is Actual Crap. Eric (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Of Interest To Robotics Folks? Perhaps...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Perez" <carlos@cs.buap.mx> To: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>; "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> Cc: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Of Interest To Robotics (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Huh? (...) BUDWEISER IS SWILL! ONLY DRINK BEER YOU CAN NOT SEE THROUGH! IF IT DON'T GO *CRUNCH*, IT AIN'T REALLY BEER! Matt (who realizes that this isn't necessarily appropriate for LUGNET, but hates to see crap domestics get any mention (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Carlsbad coasters

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GFvqyL.D6B@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) whoa. LOL!!!!!!! Go look for pictures of Superman Ultimate Escape / Vertical Velocity. Or Millennium Force. Or... oh jeez, there are so many (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Unethical and/or Illegal eBay Auction?!

(...) My question is...who in their right mind would BOTHER doing this? I mean, first of all, anyone can reference this information at any time on the web. The only poeople who might ACTUALLY bid on this are folks who already know about the set (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) They say "Legend of the Lion Mega Block castle" to me. Cardboard backgrounds and cloth towers? YUCK!! They know AFOL's will by a bunch of these sets for the tasty treats sprinkled here and there, so what do they care if they just put out of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  Re: BrickWired.com

(...) Dang, Dude, those are nice models! I like your building style, especially the spaceships. Form seems very much based on function more than "sleek and swoopy". I like it! And the web site follows suit. Very clean design, easy to get at the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

crap
(score: 0.209)

  LEGO Soft (Super Large Bricks) is BACK!

Yay! LEGO Soft is finally available again at S@H! The price is kinda high (US$230+), especially for only getting about 80 pieces, but it's MUCH better that the Mega Blocks crap we've had to deal with for many years. Also, there's a few too many (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Gasohol?

Ignoring the total net energy balance, here's another load of crap you can vent on if you wish: The EPA says 15% ethanol gasohol gets no worse mpg than 0% ethanol gasoline. Anyone with a brain can look up the BTU/lb output of ethanol and quickly (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) I dont think this piece is crap for what its intended for, making motorcycles. (...) The 2 bend angle beam is bad definatly. The corrugated tubing is bad but only in the longer lengths. The small pieces (especially in the silver) can be good (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  Need some space for some movies.

Hello fellow LUGNETers, I'm in kind of a dilemna. My site, (URL) in in need of some space for movies. Specifically, I have several movies I have made, and more I would like to host. I'm wondering if anyone reading this has some extra space on their (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  New mecha, the Maverick MK1

Here's my most recent mecha, the maverick. It's not really anything much but it's kind of cool. I wanted to build the torso of it in the shape of a buffalo's because it makes the mech look a little "tougher" regardless of size, I think I succeeded (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

(...) More ways: Hit the PrintScrn key and paste the image into your picture editor, cut out the crap and print. (makes perfect CD-covers w/o much work). Or to get rid of some of the DOS info from the dir > filename.txt tip, Open it in M$ Word, make (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Building big

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF3DH9.HCy@lugnet.com... (...) Hehe...this after just spending a weekend building on two different large spaceships using two different building techniques. Let me try to answer :-) Ok, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

crap
(score: 0.208)

  More LEGO dreams

While this one is fresh in my head I'd beter get it out! It started out with me being at La Ronde (Montreal). I was in the queue for Le Monstre (linge deux, naturally - Linge Un isn't as intense). I get on board the train... and they don't load any (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.207)

  (canceled)

crap