  Search Results: crap
 Results 741 – 760 of 1516.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Say it ain't so...

Yeah, I knew this question was going to be asked sooner or later, so I guess I'll have to ask it now. You see, I took a trip to my local wal-mart the other day to pick up some school supplies (and hopefully some extra sets to stock up on), when I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Re: New Part in progress - Baseplate 32 x 32 with Craters

hi ampi, sorry for the late reply but I was abroad for a few days. (...) hmm... thanks for the hint. I started doing part-authoring just a few months ago and I'm not very familiar with all the ldraw-specifications. (...) I use Reflections 4.3. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Saw the new galidor commercial

Ha, I was just watching the TV (something I rarely do anyway), when this really weird commercial came on. At first, I thought it was another one of those stupid jimmy neutron games (I hate that crap!), but then after a few seconds, this booming (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

The real worry at the moment is that no-brain greedy Texan clown that happens to run the show in Washington. For some strange reason american presidents feel they're president of the world. If George Dubya decides Ariel Sharon is the goody and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Attack of the clones (what the heck was all that?)

(...) Well I will always prefer violet over purple, (just in case I haven't made that completly clear yet :-D) as for chrome well... That would be cool but I would much rather have silver plastic parts. (as found in the Spiderman Green Goblin set) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Gordon, (...) The axles of my crane were supported as well. I put six black bricks under the chassis. You nearly couldn’t trace them. Many people thought the crane was supported only by it’s heavy support arms. But as LEGO-ist you know that’s far (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

crap
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Iain, is this yours??

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GzrzBG.CI@lugnet.com... (...) That was built by Doug Carlson, and he had an entire row of robots at the thing there. It was incredible! (URL) this was more incredible. ;) Iain (who rode the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

Larry: Nothing personal, but this is the usual TLC/LD apologist stuff, so I will just ignore it generally. 1) Profiteering -- I don't care if they offer it as the official reason for some actions -- it's logically specious. Profiteering is an issue (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

crap
(score: 0.245)

  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) 2 words: Holy crap! That thing is SWEEE...EEET! I can picture it landing on one of the LSA's enemy's planets, blowing away trees and other flammable materials. I want me one o' those things! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.245)

  Re: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck...

(...) I've been inclining towards some sort of 'Gaia' system, wherein the earth is the mother of all things living. I mean, in our daily lives, microbes on mars or concepts of aliens on another planet are fun do discuss and theorize, but when I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Javascript Popunder window

(...) Totally not. A banner ad you can ignore or scroll past. A popunder window you have to actively close (while still ignoring the contents -- sorry, you can't force people to pay attention to things). Don't make me do crap work just for visiting (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  :]---/O

(You know, I tried replying to this about 8 times... maybe this time I'll hit send) "Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gz9wxI.49H@lugnet.com... (...) I... OMG. Okay. I think I can handle the fish in the subject (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

(...) Well, that's much easier than all the crap I was going through. I guess it helps if you actually know what you're talking about. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Re: [rtlToronto] July Dinner, Friday July 12th, 2002

(...) Crap, now I have to actualy build one. I don't want to have to do that. :-) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

(...) There are always people willing to sholder responsibility and step up. They need to be encouraged and led so that they finish the tasks they take on. Matthew did a great job but took to much on himself. There were plenty of people like Dan, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Shifty, Coko found in Canada

I found Shifty and Coko sets at a dollar store here in Canada: (URL) wonder if TLC would be interested in knowing this, since the sets are such blatant rip-offs. I have read that there isn't much TLC can do about copyright violations occurring in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Re: The constitution has been abrogated

(...) Right. But don't forget that 16 is essentially null and void -- it's a pretense of a new kind of tax when there are only two kinds of taxes: direct and indirect. See: (URL) in mind that I am of the political belief that a tax upon wages is a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

(...) This analogy is so dead on that it is a shame you are using it in such an incorrect manner. No, Kevin does not own the contents of the various Brickshelf folders. However, just like a landlord he gets to say what does or does not go in them. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

crap
(score: 0.244)

  OT: Being John Malkovich

HOLEY CRAP. I just watched this. What on earth. So good. Weird. I like it. Right up there with Reqiuem for a Dream. Iain (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Legal Education? (was: real conspiracies?)

First, let me just say: Holy Crap! What a lot of complicated questions! Obviously, I have to make the usual I AM NOT A LAWYER warning here. But, really -- I am not a lawyer and you shouldn't consider anything I say any kind of legal advice. These (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.243)

More:  Next Page >>