 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4885
4884  |  4886
Subject:
:]---/O
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:18:12 GMT

(You know, I tried replying to this about 8 times... maybe this time I'll
hit send)

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Y'ever get tired of creating a subject title?
Well I did. so I, as Prince did before me,
choose a symbol.it's a fish by-the-way!

I... OMG. Okay. I think I can handle the fish in the subject line. Let's
try... Okay, it's a robot on a Pogo Ball.

http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/toys/ty1206.php

http://www.extremepogoball.com/Ramblings.htm Bottom of the page. I guess
that's what I get for searching for it in GOOGLE.

I remember that thing. And "Skip It". Everyone had a freekin' Skip It at
school.

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/apartment/apartment.html

Seriously dude, that's quite the swingin' pad you've got there.
The whole light-rope and wicked balcony are awfully neat!

Light rope is so fun, on Friday I was at a couple of clubs and they all had
light rope! Everywhere! I didn't know it was so widely used. I think the GO
Train has light rope on the stairs too. I wanna know how it's made.

And that digital frame is to be envied, I remember first
glimpsing something to that effect in that SoulDecision
music video.(I actually didn't know the groups name, so
I typed in "Vancouver pop boy band" and *found it!!!)

I think the best music video is for Bjork's "All is Full of Love". She has
become a gorgeous robot, manufactured by the Yamtaijika corp., and in the
video I believe she's doing inappropriate things with another one while
being operated on by several custom SCARA-ish assembly robots. It's really
incredible, because nothing looks fake - I didn't find out until afterword
that the robots were custom built (I honestly through they were real
industrial robots!).

Anyways, smooth flat, you must be Mackin'
serious Poon up in you crib.

I ain' touchin that one, I'll leave it to your imagination, and I truly
can't believe you said that :)

P.S. check-out "triumph" commentary on "The Herd of Star Wars Nerds"
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/collections/0,4328,1122,00.html

My desk and walls have bang marks in them now because I am LAUGHING SO HARD.
Holy crap that's funny.

Oh and thanks for the coments on the apartment, I'm no Martha Stewart (does
she just cook? or does she do drapes too? Note: I have no drapes.) but I
try.

    Iain