  Search Results: crap
 Results 581 – 600 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hello?

(...) Huh? (...) BUDWEISER IS SWILL! ONLY DRINK BEER YOU CAN NOT SEE THROUGH! IF IT DON'T GO *CRUNCH*, IT AIN'T REALLY BEER! Matt (who realizes that this isn't necessarily appropriate for LUGNET, but hates to see crap domestics get any mention (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: `Why Britain needs more Meccano and less Lego'

(...) I think Sir Harry hasn't checked out the crap Meccano is offering these days. "Erector, Jr." anyone? Steve Christopher! have you backed up your data? (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Unethical and/or Illegal eBay Auction?!

(...) My question is...who in their right mind would BOTHER doing this? I mean, first of all, anyone can reference this information at any time on the web. The only poeople who might ACTUALLY bid on this are folks who already know about the set (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Carlsbad coasters

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GFvqyL.D6B@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) whoa. LOL!!!!!!! Go look for pictures of Superman Ultimate Escape / Vertical Velocity. Or Millennium Force. Or... oh jeez, there are so many (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: ebay rant

(...) Shouldn't be a crap shoot in terms of package weight. Letter Post is up to 4 pounds, not insurable. Parcel post is insurable but usually cost prohibitive compared to Letter Post for small packages. The crap shoot is in the package *size*. Some (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: What is spam? (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

(...) How right you are. But pasting all this LP crap into LUGNET is one step away from pasting adds for chocalte bars or cars. There are real issue out their which are worth talking about - your selfish breed of politics is not. It often surprises (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Except when you realize that the kind of things we want sell much better than the things their marketing dept. want's to sell. They shouldn't make sets the way we want them because we want to buy them, but because that's what most parents and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Of Interest To Robotics Folks? Perhaps...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Perez" <carlos@cs.buap.mx> To: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>; "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> Cc: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Of Interest To Robotics (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.791)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

Get ready to hate me, but... If this was something like a Galaxy Explorer, you darned right I would have snatched it. I also would have given the kid ten bucks cash to go buy something off the rack at K-Mart, though. And Guarded Inn is specifically (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) <rant> Oh, I'm sure it is...I would REALLY like to...but for some reason, even with the newest RealPlayer freshly installed on the system, no go. Of course, I've NEVER, not even ONCE, EVER gotten Real media to work on any computer system. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Packaging / Boxes

Dear LEGO Hello. I'm a 29 year old LEGO fiend who has bought a house with a large basement just to set up his collection that has spanned my entire life. I am moving to this new home this weekend. I have been packing for weeks, and I am very (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: My worst E-Bay/LEGO Experience-A Story, A Warning

(...) COOL! Take THAT capitalism...that'll teach you to mess with ME! (...) Let's see...he misrepresented himself, what he was selling and how he was attaining it...in fact, he didn't actually OWN the item he was selling in the first place (doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  A nice summer surprise

This may be CDS (Compartment Dork Syndrome) but here goes... My family has just returned from up north and they brought back...a huge tub of LEGO®!!! Actually they had gotten it from an aunt who had stored them for 7-8 years. Upon going through the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Packaging / Boxes

My favorite old box is from (URL) , the Classic Space All Terrain Vehicle. It is still in faithful use today, holding crisp instructions for my original space and town collections. When I got back into Lego a few years ago, I was torn as to what to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Brikwars Suggestion/Question...

(...) T3: Willamy (...) Must resist! Temptation too strong!... Losing conjugational capabilities... Must... not... buy... crap... DaveE (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!!

This actually was an attempt @ humor considering the last two months I have spent more then I would have cared too.. There's an on going joke at my job. My co-workers are waiting for the semi to drop off all the new stuff I bought. It was so much (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) advantage (...) allow (...) that (...) And what about the "normal" people who go into their dark ages? Lots of people know about the secondary market for used Lego toys and they do benefit by selling their used stuff. I think high prices for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Helmet DAT file

One more thing. If you would have just been nice about it and said it explained things in a more civilized manner old this needless rambling would have been unnecesary and I would have just thanked you; but you had to be your usual nasty self. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) You mean "wrong" to you? Sexuality is a very personal thing and people have different levels of it. Some wish to be private, some are more open, so it's not realistic to say either is "wrong." Sexuality is an intimate part of an individual and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Helmet DAT file

Like I said, I am building a mech. READ what's in front of you. Anyway, this is the last time I knowledge a sarcastic asswipe such as you. Stop trying to sound intelligent to make yourself feel good. This is not the first time you come off thinking (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

crap
(score: 0.790)

More:  Next Page >>