  Search Results: crap
 Results 281 – 300 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, etc.

(...) names, yeah. There are also problems with them (from what I've seen) although most of the problems I've seen have been getting NetworkSolutions to transfer a domain to another registrar. After looking into it I knew I didn't have the time to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) the (...) thread: (...) tempted to make the entire castle one piece! Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: A LEGO Movie?

Santosh wrote in message ... (...) I suspect it's got something to do with the way that people will mindlessly trot off to the cinema to waste their money watching crap movies, whereas crap Lego sets will sit on the store shelf gathering dust. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

(...) I've thought about the point that you raised regarding getting the Legos while, as the saying goes, "the getting is good." I seriously wonder whether or not there will be anything that I care to buy 5 years from now. I fear that my collection (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Another 6wide/8wide ramble was: Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) What is wrong with larger scenery and buildings? You should check out Legoland sometime;-) Seriously, you don't have to build ginormous structures-- we are still talking MF scale here. I will now *have* to take some photos of my double stall (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Exploration Mars Camera

(...) Not bad. It's being used as a pan&tilt webcam at the office. I wish it could see in low light better though. After seeing the posts about a "dark image" when running too little power to it, I keep thinking I should get a variable power supply (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  No LEGOFest...

All, The GFLTC was going to organize a LEGOFest at the H & R spring show(1), but it’s not going to happen. I met with the owners of H & R Trains for more than an hour. I showed them my plans for the event and they thought it was great idea, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

Drat! The WM's by me (in Foothill Ranch and Garden Grove, CA - Orange County) haven't had crap in the way of sales this year! Every time I go there, everything is regular price. The few times they have had sales, its only been a dollar or so off. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Man, that BLOWS. Give me a break, LEGO. This is beginning to resemble the stupid Megabloks "4 molded pieces make a racecar" crap. What is this - Duplo meets System? (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FqtJ1s.8Gn@lugnet.com... (...) Nope, found them here in Holland. I really don't understand what they were doing in the shop I bought them from. It's just a normal warehouse and they never (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

I just did three old space police windshields. These are 4-studs wide, clear-green, about 5 studs high, say "space police" with bars and bow outwards and then back in. I had felt these parts would be useless forever. After polishing them and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Hey, I'm no expert! I just got some Brasso about a week ago. It does take a long time, but a half hour is WAY too long. I found that you have to use a CLEAN surface. If its dirty, it doesn't seem to work. I started with a rag, but it got crap all (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Castle discussion

(...) (URL) 8318) Bryan (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  What sucks

The new lego knights kingdom sub-theme (rather sub-themes, we have the knights and the bull raiders) is absolute crap. Of all the good guy minifigs, we have exactly one mounted non-king, minifig. The big $100 castle has only 8 minifigs. Where are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  one of the many reasons I think Slashdot sucks now

What is it with Slashdot? With all the idiots on there now moderating their trolls and crap up and other things that are valid but don't agree with them down it's like some stupid popularity contest. Makes me wonder if "article scoring" here might (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.836)

  Re: futuron

(...) Well 3 if you count the mini-fig pack, it has one of each and 2 Blacktron 1 figs. If only we could still buy them I'd get... uh SEVERAL HUNDRED of them. Literally. If I had the funding back then, o boy. Now that I have the funding Lego makes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.835)

  Re: AT-AT and pilot

(...) to (...) Good god NO. It must be a trans-red head. Black heads and red ninja hoods look like crap. -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Search button

(...) Ok. Do you have a form running now that demonstrates this inability in IE on LUGNET? Gotta admin, knowing your personal hatred for M$, these little "hey, if you're using IE you may have a problem with this so complain to your vendor but if (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.835)

  Re: New trains by Ben

(...) It makes my 440 look crap by comparison. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.835)

  Re: New Horizons

(...) New Horizons is a fairly large chain training place. Our local Computer Learning Center recently bought a NH franchise. The training can be really good or really bad, it depends mostly on the instructor but also on the quality of your fellow (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.834)

More:  Next Page >>