  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 841 – 860 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Maybe I'm wrong about this, I'm a little confused as to what you are calling old, continuing or new farm theme? I was thinking that the old farm theme, were the older style "squareish" animals, is this correct? Then the new farm theme, was any (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes: <snipped market from the groups list> (...) OK, there's a lot of mumbling coming up here.. It's the talk of GR. :-) Apparently, Leonardo Da Vinci was commissioned by <mumble>, who was ruler of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation?

Kevin Knoot <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message news:Fw3zL7.4p9@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) of (...) fortress (...) I think a theme leaning more towards the 'magical' side of Medieval times would attract consumers like, well, me... Things (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  (limited) set trading opportunity

Hi. I'm planning to start an auction of mostly town and castle sets soon on ebay, but will give an opportunity to trade for some of the things I'm really interested in first, all 4.5V/12V train sets. First, what I have (ask about set condition if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: First SNOT spheres, now SNOT bunnies?

(...) I sure did!!! Outstanding... Three things I found: - LSculpt seem to prefer "Unix" style PLY (with only CR at the end of text file instead of CR/LF Windows style). I had to convert Stanford bunny (bun_zipper.ply) to be able to use it. - After (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) 1. What the horse did. 2. The tractor wheels...nice idea they look good. 3. The trees. I'll be copying that technique thanks! (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Well, I had to try the generator, hadn't I; Black Knight's Go-Cart ( I guess his horse wasn't fast enough) Mail Cops (what ya gonna do when they have a letter for you?) Sidewalk River Detector (always falling in the water? Here's the thing for you!) (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: An idea for an eps1 sets

(...) Ki-Adi Mundi. There's also a comic book series about him from Dark Horse COmics, set just before the Prequels. ObLego: The action figure for him comes with a *purple* lightsaber. The first time we've seen one that isn't green, blue, or red. (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Suggestions for Lego: My two cents

(...) ITYM 11 times 2*2*1 column pieces in vast quantities ;) Trojan horse in lego.. Nifty. Jsper (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Most recent animal list

I know this has been done before, but here is my version of the list: Horse- brown, white, black, brown/indian printing, white/indian printing Introduced in 1983 (?) Parrot- red, yellow, brown, black, grey, multi-coloured Introduced in 1989 (?) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) Off the top of my head (for a centaur), a Yellow-Castle-era horse with a minifig head and chest. He should probably also have a bow and quiver. Maybe put the quiver on his back so you can put Qui-Gon Jinn's hair on his head for a mane. For a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Ninja Red Handlebar Part?

(...) Retreat, (...) in (...) Thanks Jennifer, That's the one, I looked in almost all the categories except horse! A while back I came up with a name for the Index if it's still, maybe a reality, BIOAMP or BIAMP- Boger Index of Auction Market (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Classics LEGOstrated presents: OZYMANDIAS

(...) I agree. My only suggestion is to add some light shadows under the fig and horse so they don't float. --Bram (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Playmobil shelf life

(...) Even longer. It's rare, but one current example is 3329, a knight on a purple- dressed horse with two footmen. I first noticed it in 1989. It's still around in 2000 as 3669 with a change in the coat of arms (they always seem to release silly (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: August Surprise...

Either you are trying to be funny, in which case you have failed because beating a dead horse isn't humorous; or you are serious, in which case you are astonishingly clueless and should refrain from speaking out on matters about which you know (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  LEGO Relief Mosaic: PEGASUS

Hi all, Today I completed an all white, Studs Up, 'relief' mosaic of the mythological horse Pegasus: (URL) wrote up an account of it's construction, and any comments or questions are welcome. I hope to take this mosaic as well as several others up (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce) !!

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hmm. Let me think about Ragnal Tyro, the Black Knight of Darknia... Black Horse: check. Black Falcon: check. Black (and blue) Barding: check. Black Legs, Waist, Torso, Arms, Gloves: check. Black Helmet, Visor, Plumes: check. Black Beard on Face: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, This is very well done, with lots of neat ideas. I really like the horse collars and rope harnesses. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion

Dean, Can I have your mailing address? I need to send you a dead horse and an old style carpet beater.... you may rant and rave, but until you find the proper folks to address the issue at hand, I really don't think we need to keep hearing the same (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: You have got to be kidding me...

(...) Ha ha ha, well, I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but the thought occurred to me that this almost seems to go into a realm related to Moral Relativism. Instead of seeing morals as relative, we are seeing the scientific evidence in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.835)

More:  Next Page >>