 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4252
4251  |  4253
Subject:
(limited) set trading opportunity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:28:19 GMT

Hi.  I'm planning to start an auction of mostly town and castle sets soon
on ebay, but will give an opportunity to trade for some of the things I'm
really interested in first, all 4.5V/12V train sets.  First, what I have
(ask about set condition if you're interested; I think all will be
complete, most have instructions, only 1 box).  I don't remember a lot of
the set names off the top of my head so will mostly describe them.

Castle:
6009 Black Knight
6010 small horse cart
6016 small boat
6017 weapons wagon
6022 Horse Cart
6030 Catapult
6049 State Barge (?)
6054 smaller Robin Hood tree fort
6055 Prisoner Convoy
6066 medium-sized Robin Hood tree fort

Pirate:
6234 little raft

Town:
6358 Snorkel Squad
6368 Jet Airliner
6528 little race car
6593 Blaze Battler
6624 Delivery Van
6650 Fire and Rescue Van
6680 Ambulance
6688 Ambulance
6695 Shell Tanker

Space:
6898 Ice Sat V

I'm interested in a limited number of train sets right now:
7727 and 7730 freight trane sets
7740 ICE train
7750 big steamer
7755 and 7760--diesel shunters
7810 push loc
7815 and 7819--sleeper and mail cars
7823 and 7838 freight loading stations
7862 magnetic decoupler

Please let me know ASAP if interested; I plan to start selling tomorrow
evening if all goes well.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt