  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 601 – 620 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Town car

(...) That is very cool & simple! After looking at it, I came up with this idea for your trunk, except the top piece would be clear for a rear window: (URL) I believe it will allow the plate high gap to be eliminated & still operate. Jeff (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.543)

  Over 170 Lego Auctions Running tons of great stuff :)

We have tons of cool things listed this week. Lots of Ninja Minifigs, many neat Raised and regular Baseplates. Pounds & Pounds of wheels & car parts. New Star Wars Gamorrean Pig Guards, Boba Fett Figs, Carbonite Han figs (we have about 40 of each of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 0.543)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Looks good. Though I didn't try to re-install my LDraw setup, I did follow the steps very easily. The only thing I noticed was the MLCAD screen shots were partially in another language. On the MLCAD page, I really like the icons for Beginer, (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

clear
(score: 0.543)

  Re: "A wizard is never late, Mr. Frodo Baggins. He arrives exactly when he means to!"

(...) Hi Nathan, Really great MOC, I loved it I love the way you used Hinge Train Gate ((URL)), and the great combination of tan/brown. How did you connect the long brown sticks to the side of the horse? Well done Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.543)

  Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption

Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption ===...=== In June of 2003 SMART put on a massive display of robots at a local shopping mall. After the show a few of us got together for dinner to decide what would be cool to do for our next show. Instead of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

horse
(score: 0.542)

  Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)

Ouch! Stop yelling CALUM TSANG and CHRIS MAGNO, I have enough trouble listening to their names in a normal tone. For some reason I missed read the description of the game start the other day. My suggestion is not substantially different, but it's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 0.542)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Thanks for taking the time to ask for our views. I have not personally seen the new colors yet, but I can understand where folks are coming from. They see a discontinuance of an existing (and well used) set of colors. Likewise folks see a long road (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.542)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

You know Orion, it may be a dead horse but that certainly doesn't make the problem go away. Keeping it in the forums every once and awhile is a good thing in my opinion. You are not required to agree with me and neither is anyone else. However, I am (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

horse
(score: 0.541)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) ...begin sarcasm... Oh look! It's a dead horse! Lets beat it! ...end sarcasm... -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

horse
(score: 0.541)

  Re: Lego prices?

(...) You boys (and girls) over in the US and UK have got it easy - I'm in australia (yes, that little island down there) and getting well and truly fed up with Lego's inflated prices. $299 for a star destroyer is beautiful - in fact, If it cost (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.541)

  FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

I'm helping my parents clear out the attic. I've got most of my old instructions for the sets here, excluding anything after 2004: (URL) are missing, torn, or folded, but in general they're in good shape. Total weight is about 37.5 lbs, so shipping (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

clear
(score: 0.541)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:HrCCrt.1A8G@lugnet.com... (...) products, (...) in (...) change, (...) a part (...) that it's (...) returning to. (...) days' (...) it; I (...) Well all I can say is that, if (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

horse
(score: 0.541)

  Used clear bricks

Hi all I am searching for used clear bricks, in any shape an condition. Well, used are preferred, as I'd like to hide what is inside (behind the window). Well, any condition, please contact me In general, I am looking for used bricks in red, white, (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 0.540)

  LGEO Update

Hi All, time to release an updated LGEO library. Here is a list of changes since the last update: lg_30552: added lg_30553: added lg_30554: added lg_41532: added lg_3645: added lg_49059: added lg_55013: added lg_3647: removed unreferenced (...) (16 years ago, 15-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.540)

  Re: LGEO update

(...) Sorry, I was mixing up different files. The error in 32062 was that the declare for "32062_clear" said "32064_clear". Maybe you have already fixed it. The one with the missing semicolon is actually lg_4262. It is on line 493. (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.540)

  Re: Colinear Vertices

(...) I looked at LDDP sources (very clear BTW!). Threshold is compared against square of cross product of each angle of quad. So it depends of size of quad to 4th power! Not very good imho, but since it works for such a long time I used the same (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.540)

  Re: Conditional Ring primitive?

(...) Mmhhh... maybe by setting 2 conditional rings on the junction. Each condring would be set between a cylinder and a cone. Scaling the ring would adapt to various cone slopes. Of course 2 rings would be needed, one for converging cones, one for (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.539)

  Meeting - Saturday , January 3rd

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. We will be voting on club officers and discussing an amendment to the bylaws. We will also we doing a draft, either 4714 or 4400 (or both). Date: (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

horse
(score: 0.539)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) Dave, As someone who is slowly getting back into building, the biggest turning point in getting back on the horse was sorting my collection. It was less than 40k pieces at the time, and it took a while, but here are the benefits: - In "dustin' (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 0.539)

  Re: British Field Artillery

(...) No more quiet than Brickley's Cove, I must say! A good time to redeploy forces, as Horse Guards has evidently decided : ) But only 1 artilleryman? (...) Impressive! Excellent work by David Stannard in getting that Tarleton to shape -- it's (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.539)

More:  Next Page >>