  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3981 – 4000 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [LCD screen]

Hello all, I know it's a pretty stupid question, but anyone knows how am i supposed to clear(in Interactive C) the LCD screen of the HandyBoard ? I've tried printf("\n"); printf(" "); but it doesn't work. Thank you very much. Marcelo Manjon (26 years ago, 4-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Flatbeds trucks and train M.O.W. vehicles

(...) could get with the lab's digital camera for my model photographs. Thanks for posting that you added images to your web site. later, James Mathis (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread...

(...) Well, the issue in the plagiarism thread was a bit more clear-cut -- not only were they not original designs, they hadn't actually built the models: they just ripped the pictures from other people's web sites. (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control

(...) Hello Kekoa - - I apologize for not being able to make myself clear. I want to use the LEGO #9738 to control robots that use something other that the RCX for a controller. I envision a Sharp GP1U581Y IR receiver driving a PIC. The PIC will (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

Steve: (...) It is preferable that it is clear what can and can not be done with the library. Otherwise people will come and ask us "all the time". (...) People shouldn't have to ask for permission to do anything we can agree it is reasonable to let (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: MEANING OF MINT IN SEALED BOX

guy merckx <guy.merckx@pandora.be> wrote in message news:FLo2GK.Gp5@lugnet.com... (...) people (...) them (...) why (...) as (...) Sorry Guy, your posting is so clear and straight forward that I can't withstand. Regarding the above post, could you (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: FS: Train Parts, Most 30% off!

Sorry to amend the post, but I wanted to make it clear that I have 100s of all items except motors, of which I have dozens:-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) If people understand the concept that it's hierarchy, the dots and dashes are very clear. Unless we had: lugnet.dear.lego-direct lugnet.dear.santa lugnet.dear.abby etc. :) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Instructions for 6494 - Free!

(...) Sorry, these instructions have been spoken for. Just want to make it clear to avoid confusion. Bryan (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: 8480 fiber optic help needed

(...) Thanks, Steve, that was it exactly. Step 32 does *not* make it clear at all that the connector goes on the right half of the polarity switch. I had it in the middle. Looking closely at step 33, however, I can see that the connector appears to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

(...) That's why I brought this up in the first place. It's quite clear to me that this is already happening to some scale; There are at least five Johnny T's, multiple octan torsos, a few willa torsos, a whole bunch of the red divers that everyone (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: WANTED : 8848 Instuctions

Thanks Nicholas, I know these exist. I should have made myself clear, I've just picked up a boxed copy of this set ($3.20) - but I need the instructions to make it complete. Scott A Nicholas Allan <nick@clunyterr.u-net.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Duplo Easter Eggs

Hi Guys, They can be found in Holland too. In some shops. It isnt clear wich ones do have and dont have them. The price is the same as stated before around 5 - 6 Usd. Greetings Nico (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.duplo)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

A reminder to people -- if your message contains potential spoilers, please make that clear in the subject.... (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Dwindling inventory marked down by 50% at Brickbay

Hey folks, Just a reminder - in an effort to clear out the remaining parts inventory from 20 copies of 6097 I have started marking those parts down a little more each day. As a couple of people noticed already today - they're down to 50% of the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Just a question

(...) Sorry, reading my post, I can see that it is not at all clear what I mean:) I have way to many NiMH's and thought that robotics people might be interested, so by here I mean this group, (and maybe a little pointer in the handyboard group?) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Another parts request - thin walls

I have maybe 2 or 3 of the 1-high clear thin walls, but that's it. As to mailboxes, I've just check and I definately have 3 grey and 2 black. I almost certain have more, but if so, they're in unsorted piles, and will take some hunting. James (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  (canceled)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) (Replying to my own post) Just to be clear, the above are _suggestions_ to LEGO as to how to handle events like this in the future. They do not represent or define LUGNET site policy. Thus, "within a reasonable amount of time" is up to LEGO to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: compiler problem - help needed please

And it is now checked in to CVS. Thanks again! Luis (...) ---...--- "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore. They are our environment." WordPerfect manager, talking about Word ---...--- (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>