 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3615
Re: FS: Train Parts, Most 30% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:11:30 GMT

Sorry to amend the post, but I wanted to make it clear that I have 100s of
all items except motors, of which I have dozens:-)

-John

John Neal wrote:

Hello LUGNETers-

I am offering various train parts for sale.  I am posting them here
first, and tomorrow in R.T.L.  Order as many as you like.  First come
will be first served, so LMK as soon as you can:-)  All parts are brand
new, never been used.  Good Luck!

*Train wheels (2)    $2.50  (compare to S@H $3.50)

*Buffer, magnet, and holder (2 of each)  $2.50  (compare to S@H $3.50)

*9 volt train motor and side attachments  $19.00  (compare to S@H
$27.50)

*Red train windows AND trans light blue glass  $5.50 each

*Dark gray or yellow 1x2x6 Train rails  $.60 each

*Red 1x2 plate with ladder  $.60 each

Keep on building those trains!

John