 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7462
Re: Just a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:56:03 GMT

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:13:26 GMT, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Jensen writes:
Since lugnet is carrying the handyboard group, would it be okay to
post here about things not exactly Lego (well, not Lego at all) but
with interest to robotics folks? (In this case NiMH batteries)

By "here" do you mean the .robotics.handyboard group/list or do you mean
_here_ (the .market.buy-sell-trade group)?

Questions about the Handy Board list are probably best addressed to Fred
Martin --

  http://fredm.www.media.mit.edu/people/fredm/
  fredm@media.mit.edu

--Todd
Sorry, reading my post, I can see that it is not at all clear what I
mean:)
I have way to many NiMH's and thought that robotics people might be
interested, so by here I mean this group, (and maybe a little pointer
in the handyboard group?)

Kind regards
John Jensen