 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7463
Re: Looking for blue 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi Larry,

There are two of those 2x2 blue windows in the Velux House set.

Anyone know of a Velux country that will sell, say, 50 of these sets for a
reasonable price? The numbers tossed around so far haven't sounded that great.

++Lar