 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7460
Re: Looking for blue 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:21:18 GMT

Hi Larry,

There are two of those 2x2 blue windows in the Velux House set.

Mark H.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher Masi writes:
Hello, I am looking to get some blue classic 2x2 windows. Let me know if
you have any for sale or trade.

Me too. take care of Chris first please, then come see me!

Actually I want blue and yellow, both. new only please.

I'm also looking for 1x3x2 classic windows in red with the smaller bottom
lip/windowsill. These can be gently used and I'm prepared to pay quite a bit
for them, or I will trade ones that have the larger lip, the place I need to
use them needs clearance in front.

++Lar