  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 12000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Still no zip file for 2008-01?

(...) On further investigation, it is now clear why I did this. All three files are obsolete and not used by any official parts and as primitives/subparts should not be directly referenced in models. Because this update was a complete library (...) (15 years ago, 28-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test

Much more annoying: launching LDDP 2.1beta seems to clear all preferences of LDDP2.04 !!!! Philo (15 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  announcing Space Auction 1970's to present

Space Auction Rules are given at the end of the items listing. Please review. Set # | SetYr | Set Name | Pieces | Figs | details on cond | $$$ Condition of box/instruction/pieces and other notes are given. Full details on missing pieces provided as (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  LEGOfest: my parts wants list

Now that it's only a few days to go, we might as well get our wants lists out!!! Here's mine: Specific Parts ---...--- Blueprint London bus - white classic window with ledges: 2 2x2; 2 3x2; 6 4x2 #334 Flatbed Truck & #383 Low Loader - 2 Pairs of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

What a pleasant way to start off Monday! I'm looking forward to this set. Aside from the set itself, what I find interesting is the technique used in the photography. Check out the clear bricks used for supporting the freight bodies... (URL) the (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Looking for review of 4555

(...) I bought one. In its existing configuration, though, two of the three trains I have (#4559 and #4565) don't clear the side of the overhead "crane". I think the tracks that the overhead crane run in need to be moved out two or three studs to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) On the contrary, he is indeed respecting Mark by making it very clear that Mark Sandlin was the original designer of the model, and by stating that multiple times. Furthermore, the Gunstar IS his model to sell, because he owns the parts and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Polaroid 6500 Sonar Problem

I'm having difficulty getting my sonar rangefinder to work properly. I've got a fully operational Handy Board with a fully operational Expansion Board plugged into it (both purchased assembled from Gleason and used extensively already without (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New non-magnetic coupler design

(...) I love your truck design. I might suggest using an axle piece 1 size shorter than what is in your display, (a "2" instead of a "3", or similar) but otherwise I have no complaint. As for your other problem, I think it is the downside of running (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Who are we to judge?

I think in the context that this remark was made it was pretty clear what our President meant, and I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious. You're entitled to your opinion. Heck, I don't even have a problem if you or anyone else wants (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  peeron inventory corrections

may 5 540-3: Swiss Villa 3005 Red Brick 1x1 should be 20 by 16 3010 Red Brick 1x4 should be 4 not 3 3009 Blue Brick 1x6 should be 3 not 2 3009 Red Brick 1x6 should be 4 not 2 x532a is not granulated, I don't believe any were with the granulated, it (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.inv)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.

(...) they'll turn that color. But one thing I did notice is that the clear 1x2 plates from the 1960's Architectural parts packs are indistinguishable from those of the Lear Jet (1970's). That means that both are ABS, or they had a lot of CA plates (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Self Supporting Pod Racers

(...) I was thinking about that whole pod racer design. I mean, as far as the tan supports . . . if you were going to set up the pod race in some sort of desert diorama set up, they'd work great. They would probably blend right in. As far as just (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) I'm (were) pretty lucky for this kind of thing. Here is a list: 6x4 Clear Blue Plate 5x6x2 Gray Inverse Sloped Canopy 4x4 Gray Radar Dish 1x2 Gray Plate with Handles 2x8 - 2x4 Gray Hinge Plate 6x12 Gray Plate 2x2x2 Gray Cone Yellow Tipper (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: tic-tac-toe - Clearing the board

(...) I'm really on the fence. I just think it may limit either the number of entrants, or the number of competitive entrants. On competition day I'd like to see many (a dozen?) competitive robots, not 3 or 4 that are head and shoulders above the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Animation script (again...)

(...) Yeah I saw that. Maybe I should look one more time at that option. (...) Yes. But I'm not sure L3P supports 0 CLEAR... But that's an issue to look at later. I guess I'll have to make (at least) two output options. For the moment, I use 0 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: NO auction updates in non-auction groups (was: Re: FA : Soccers sets + much much more)

Todd Lehman wrote in message <37bb02cd.169966426@...et.com>... (...) I wonder if it's time to think about creating a few filters, and some very clear rules on market postings. Suggested rules: Thread your auction updates with your auction (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  PovRay Error

I have run into errors with the last two models I have tried to render with POV (3.1) and LGEO (update 15). I am using the same process I have used for last six to eight months. This is the error messages I am receiving (hopefully line breaks aren't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Timber trestle crossing water

Prototype question: When a timber trestle bridge crosses water, is it usual to have the timber bents permanently submerged? Or is it usual to have stone or concrete piers supporting the trestle bents? I've tried google, but can't find a clear (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  LLCA Pick-A-Brick update

I was in the area today so I decided to make a quick stop into LLCA and check out the Pick-A-Brick selection. I was not planning this trip so I did not have my list with me, but I noticed a few changes, here they are: NEW ITEMS: Dark Orange Brick (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>