  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3641 – 3660 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Wolf Pack Base

Ive got one on my site. The pictures arent to clear though www.minifig.co.uk/mo...lfCave.htm "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:GC3IoD.165@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) As I tried to make clear, it was hearsay--one source, placed purely on the European side, albeit not merely "some European operator," because he had an inordinate interest in the mechanics of proxy buying and factoring, what we do, the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Stuff to cower behind...er...shoot at.

Fun as it is to have a clear shot at one's targets the game lasts marginally longer if there are other things on the battlefield such as buildings (ruined or whole) roadways, trees, mountains and places to grab the odd battlefield pizza. Given that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New ship: The Dart

(...) Greg, I really like your canopy idea, the clear radar dish is a stroke of genius. I so rarely like the windscreen options TLC provides, it's nice to see a combination that works. The pictures are good, especially compared to mine (but I just (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts

(...) The windows are just black secret door frames with clear panels. The unique plates are 2 10x10 quarter octagon plates in grey (seen before) and 4 4x4 quarter octagon plate in dark grey (I think this is a relatively new part, but some other (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Sale at Ben's Lego Emporium

25% off parts 15% off mini figures Need to clear some for more inventory. (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I think Brad was pretty clear that we were a small (but important) segment of his market. One thing he mentioned is that in something like 7 of 8 Shop at Home calls they could hear the kid in the background directing the parent as to which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) What came across loud and clear is that sales to us are a very small minority. We alone are not enough to make or brake the projections for a specific set. We alone are not worth justifying creation of a new set, service pack, or bulk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: In the comics today...

the benefits of a Dyson Vacuum cleaner with a clear cylinder :) James (who lost way too many LEGO bricks to his mums hoover) "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2u1y1l6an.fsf@...ome.com... (...) (URL) (formerly known as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) Jonathon- Are the 10001 Metroliner's smaller window's glass light blue or clear? I heard they are light blue, but I just want to make sure. I better order my K10001 soon since they're shipping them fast! Now if only I can convince my mom that (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

From the pictures, it looks like the head is a clear canopy with coloured printing, and maybe an LOM Martian inside (or at least something coloured showing through that looks like an LOM Martian head)? Martin (Not Martian) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Help me out please !

It's really entirely up to you. It isn't really clear form eth legpo sets themselves just who is friends with who. One set from the early nineties has the Black Falcons besieging the Dragon Knights on a kind of wall with a gateway. Another set from (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  30% and 25% off many parts at Attack of the Bricks

I'm trying to clear out some of my inventory for my next major store update. I have 5 categories at 30% off and 12 at 25% off. (URL) off remaining Bionicle masks 30% off Modified bricks 30% off Decorated Tiles 30% off Tires 30% off Wheels 25% off (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Space Police "Spinner" Patrol Craft

pretty cool sandman :-) btw, which set has the trans clear HUD in front of your pilot? thx -paul (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Oops! Sorry, to be clear, fark.com may not be suitable, Bruce's LOTR site is fine :) Great even :) JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Snow on them thar hills!

(...) None that I can see. It was very clear and I could see the hills easily, but the only white stuff I saw was buildings. My parents claim they had snow in their field yesterday morning. They live about 3 miles up the road from me, but they might (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Question about copyright on Lego logos

First off, let me get this clear: I do not intend to sell my creation. What I want to do is take a Lego logo from a set (I'm being intentionally evasive here...), such as the Blacktron logo, and duplicate it as best I can. Then I want to put it on a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes: "stalk"? "vendetta"? Don't flatter yourself. Let's be clear what transpired here: You posted an ad promoting your bulk packs. I posted an ad, it seemed time to promote my bulk packs too. YOU (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  760$ worth of bricks for 400$!!

Hello everyone, in a 2nd attempt to clear out my Bricklink store I would like to offer ALL the items on my Bricklink store: (URL) sale. The counter say I have Lego worth 760$ there, but I am looking to sell it for 400$ + shipping costs from Denmark. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Bush Knew?

(...) some kind of Bush apologist, from this and other occasions people have called attention to her work. But here is the thing -- I really don't give a damn about Bin Laden or Afghanistan if our president, the intelligence community, the national (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>