Re: Snow on them thar hills!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:37:34 GMT

In article <GqpHBC.D7z@lugnet.com>,
Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote:
Check this morning, it's much clearer!  The hills directly across
from me are barish, but the moon is about to set behind them so it
still looks cool.  But the hills to the north toward Lake Berryessa
are WHITE.  You must be seeing some snow where you are!

None that I can see. It was very clear and I could see the hills
easily, but the only white stuff I saw was buildings.

My parents claim they had snow in their field yesterday morning. They
live about 3 miles up the road from me, but they might be about 100
feet higher. My mom didn't take any pictures though, which is unusual
for her... (She has a digital camera and takes pictures of
*everything*.)

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!