Re: Snow on them thar hills!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:13:25 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ...
Hey, if you're just getting up, look out the window at the hills-- snow! • We
have some on our fenceposts and on the roof of the old VW beetle in our
backyard.  There's also quite a bit on the hills across the valley from us
(separating our valley from Gordon Valley and then Napa Valley).

For us around here this is a big deal!

tHANKS, BUT WE HAVE ENOUGH SNOW ALREADY HERE (vANCOUVER bc) WTHOUT LOOKING
AT YOURS TOO! (oops, caps lock!)

I couldn't get home from the Lego meeting on Friday because of the snow, had
to go camp on a friend's floor. Since then it's been snowing nearly
continuously, this morning we have bright sunshine and it looks superb.

But I've had enough now, it can go away!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1