Re: Snow on them thar hills!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:59:05 GMT

Hey, if you're just getting up, look out the window at the hills-- snow!

It's nothing but clouds here in Napa.

We just got some hail (little pea sized ones), but still no snow. :-(

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!