Re: Snow on them thar hills!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Maggie Cambron writes:
Hey, if you're just getting up, look out the window at the hills-- snow!  We
have some on our fenceposts and on the roof of the old VW beetle in our
backyard.  There's also quite a bit on the hills across the valley from us
(separating our valley from Gordon Valley and then Napa Valley).

For us around here this is a big deal!

Maggie C.

SoCal has snow, too.  Just a few miles from me, the glorious San Gabriel
mountains are covered in a blanket of snow.  Okay, several thousand feet up,
but good old Mt. San Antonio (Mt. Baldy) is just gorgeous this morning.

Bruce