  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2821 – 2840 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: External Power Port Problem..?

(...) Ummm, It's not clear from your post, and I'm sure you have tried this, but have you tried a different adaptor? I tried to drive the RCX from a supposedly 9V wallwart, and it didn't work. The I used my lab power supply and started cranking it (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) Sorry, I wasn't clear: in the story, when does Darth Vader figure out who Luke Skywalker really is? Does he know at the beginning of TESB? Does he realize it partway through the film? Oh, never mind--I'll just watch it tonight. Steve (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

Ok, crystal clear now. Thanks, Julie (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Has anyone...treasury?

mabie you could use clear 1 x 1 round flats to represent valuable items. tlg has in several castle sets from ages ago. (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Technic

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... <snip...> (...) could (...) It's not exactly clear to me what you are trying to do, but you should check out Ralph Hempel's web site. He has posted several Lego designs, including a compressor that features an (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New Lego page!

In lugnet.announce, Jeremy H. Sproat writes: [...] (...) Do you have a clear idea what these three scales are in numerical terms? I guess "minifig" scale is fairly well defined as the ratio between the height of a minifig and the average height of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) Just to be clear, either you don't agree with me or I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here and later on. I have absolutely NO desire to change, adjust, alter, or anything else, this deal going through with Larry's coordination. He's only (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Mindfest Questions

(...) I want it to be clear that the vast majority of the kids there were _awesome_. Very intelligent and mature. A lot of the "problem" people were in fact the so-called grown-ups. (...) There were keynotes. I was too sleepy for the main one, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

(...) FYI - my clear plastic boxes are not Plano - they are acrylic and very sturdy with fixed dividers. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) Are they really? The language is clear enough to me. If it is likely to be considered any of those terms by a majority of people in a social group, in this case a social group that involves children and their parents, then it is unacceptable. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 1977- Does lego wrap its box with clear plastic?

(...) I am not sure about 1977 but I do believe that LEGO did use shrink wrap plastic on a lot of older sets. For example this one: (URL) is in fact dated 1977... I have a copy that has shrink wrap on it. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 1977- Does lego wrap its box with clear plastic?

(...) Yes, I'm sure about it. You can find many smaller sets which are wrapped in plastic from the late seventies. A very good way to preserve the box from dust and shelfwear. Giulio (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Train Decals

(...) You can get clear or white stickers to print using Word or other word processors at places like Office Depot, and they are set up for these labels, especially the Avery ones. I have been using it for projects here at AEI, and I have about a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: International Money Orders

(...) haha. I'm not too clear on what makes a MO an IMO. (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: My Mecha Unveiled!

(...) Cool mecha, and great, clear, photos, especially: (URL) camera did you use? (I'm sort of looking for a digital camera) --Bram (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  RE: RTC

(...) No- I should have been more clear: PC->tower->robot automatically turns on the tower and is therefore pretty robust (whereas the robot has no way to turn on the tower once it has gone off.) There is no way to use laptop IR to talk to the (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  HardCore Lego Clearance Sale

It's time to clear out the back stock. I just found more Lego I'd like to sell, but have no room in the shop for. (inventory space is tight right now). As a double incentive, I'm offering everything in the store @ 25% off right now. There is a $2.00 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Growth

(...) Sorry, I was not clear. I meant the changes within the last twelve months. Scott A (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: next year

Lucas & co. did make it clear once back in the eighties that Star Wars is set in the distant past (even from our present standpoint). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Clear so far. A work crush might have to take precedence. Nothing on the horizon so far (at least that I know of). We just had our company xmas party tonight - rented the water park at WEM. I'm all water-slided out! (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>