 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4420
Re: 1977- Does lego wrap its box with clear plastic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:38:07 GMT

Does anyone know whether lego wrapped its box with clear plastic in 1977 ?

Yes, I'm sure about it. You can find many smaller sets which are wrapped
in plastic from the late seventies. A very good way to preserve the box
from dust and shelfwear.

Giulio