 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4424
Re: 1977- Does lego wrap its box with clear plastic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:19:52 GMT

Johan Piera wrote:

Does anyone know whether lego wrapped its box with clear plastic in 1977 ?  I
have noticed an ebay item which states that the box is plastic wrapped.  I am
not sure whether it is new or not?  Any comments are appreciated...

Johan, as others have already said, yes they did use shrink wrap.  I purchased
some of the London Bus sets (#760) from 1975-76, and they were sealed in plastic.

Gary Istok