  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2701 – 2720 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Let me clear this up then (and I will post a fuller explanation/exposition of my position later): I am not a space nazi. I am not a neo-nazi. I am not any other sort of nazi. And just to avoid any confusion: I am not a french sailor from the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Drive types

(...) Thanks John - quite clear now. Though I still don't understand why there are 2 different opcodes that can be used for more or less the same thing??? Philo (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) To be clear, I was never threatened with legal action. A DMCA notification was served against Northstar (host of jlug.net) regarding pictures linked from jlug.net (but hosted by maj.com). It was Northstar that was obliged to remove the link, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: what is the rarest piece

(...) early as 1961 for the early LEGO wheels (red 2x2 or 4x4 wheels with grey rubber and white 2x4 wheel housings). And the piece is not really clear, but a combination of clear and white, a sort of milky translusent white. These pieces had a thin (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

<SNIP> (...) out (...) Yes, I believe I have ONE clear macaroni brick in my collection...unless I traded it already. I think Zonker got a couple clear bricks in trade when I wasn't paying much attention. =) Of course I got a Majisto and Dragon (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: <snip> (...) I'm with Steve H on this one--the clips you yourself have taken and compiled into your post are not contradictory and they do lay out, at least in my mind, what's going to happen with (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: LDGLite 1.0

(...) To be clear, getting trail line when rotating lines is what I could not reproduce. (...) Tom, you don't have an account on my machine, so I don't think this link is going to work :) In ATi mode, trans orange gets some speckles while rotating, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Hello Alastair, Your original post was clear and I appreciate the feedback. I added the reply to point out a detail that is not very clear in the pictures I posted. I actually considered glassing in the grills but thought a little ventilation (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) Thanks... I have in mind to clear the marketplace once a week and have the Grand Armie drill there. Or, in times of war, to clear the marketplace, and place some heavy artillery there... (...) I'm not sure that some of my family would agree (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's

"Brad Mittelstedt" <viffer@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gw52ot.52B@lugnet.com... (...) stands, (...) wait (...) labels! (...) the (...) Unfortunately I also tried the "Clear" Avery labels, definitely a misnomer, but finally managed to track down (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: 6-wide vehicles

(...) Are you sure? I would have thought that it was either "expert builder" or space prior to that. I have a instruction book that has a 6 wide (0r at least I think it is...don't have it here to check) windscreen on a truck. (clear...now slightly (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: brown minifigure head

(...) Black printing would work ok on brown. A light color printing would have to be used on black. A question I've been thinking of now is what colors are heads available in? Unprinted: Black, brown, yellow, trans yellow, clear (any missing?) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: A few question about editing in MLCad

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes: I perceive Question 2 as a general LDRAW format issue not limited to MLCAD. I'm adding support for this and related issues to LPub (my automatic building instruction generator). The format looks like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) So that is clear! Great! (...) Oh, I missed that yellow one! Another cool reason to order two of those! (which I'm gonna do, maybe as soon as today! Yeah!) Also, where is the fifth blue gem? It isn't visible in the picture I have... One last (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

Yes clear do exist. I have "several". If you want to know which set had the most, here it is (thanks to Horst Lehner's cool catalog website). This is the reverse side to the 1961-62 USA Samsonite Catalog, where the parts packs are located. Check out (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

(...) As Lights (Ryan Wood) and timborino pointed out on the fbtb.net thread, Mr. Freeze is definitely a great contribution! He has the first generation jet pack and a clear insectoid helmet, along with a somewhat clear old space tube! I'm very much (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,

(...) implying that it is half full of a clear liquid. If I had some of those domed pieces I'd make myself one of these for my office. On a related note, here are my chemistry creations: (URL) soon I'll photograph my revised lab. (...) I like your (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) You're mostly right. I suppose the proposal/message wasn't clear enough (and this is the part I was afraid of it not being clear enough in, so I tried to disclaim it). A couple years ago, the four of us posted this message: (URL) - sometime (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Trade: 1x1x1 Red Windows for 1x2x2 Clear Thin Walls ('panels')

Here's the classic tiny windows for trade (new) - found, most notably in the classic Yellow Castle... See? Right there in the tower... (URL) in detail: (URL) here's a link to an LDRAW picture of just one: (URL) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.169)

  Re: John Deere Mecha

(...) I'm confused. How does a tree harvester produce minimal impact on terrain? If you're gonna clear a forest, why bother stepping lightly over the undergrowth? Sure, not everyone who purchases this will be out to clear a forest, but then how many (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

clear
(score: 1.169)

More:  Next Page >>