  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 201 – 220 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Set 5392 - Western Accessories

Categories Part Size Color Description Quantity Animals, Reptiles Black Snake 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cavalry hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Gray Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Brown Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear White (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.594)

  FA (ebay): Ninja minifigs, equipment, building parts

Ninja minifigs (8, plus horse) (URL) equipment (including swords) (URL) White 1x2x5 columns (URL) white 1x2x5 columns plus 8 2x2x3 white columns (URL) thick green 12x24 baseplates (URL) log bricks and panels (URL) and Grey log bricks and wall panels (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.593)

  wishing for classic castles

Hello Castle Lovers, I have pondered this one for some time and was hoping to visit Enfield this Spring but my plans are falling apart. A reissue of classic castles based on the Robin Hood Legend. Key charators 1. King Richard - the king figure in (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.593)

  And you though Ebay was bad - OUCH!

Donna Gruber's Auction at (URL) not HER fault the prices on some of those lots have gone beyond ridiculous, beyond stupidly insane. $3.50 for a bicycle (#26)?? $6.50 for a motorcycle (#25)?? $10 for roof tiles (#71) ?!? $3.50 PER HORSE (#20,21)?? (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.592)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

I'm sorry, the ride is one penny, not the horse! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.591)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) But your horse doesn't poop all over the public parks. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.591)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Well, I had to try the generator, hadn't I; Black Knight's Go-Cart ( I guess his horse wasn't fast enough) Mail Cops (what ya gonna do when they have a letter for you?) Sidewalk River Detector (always falling in the water? Here's the thing for you!) (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.591)

  RE: Whatever happened to???

Ok. Tonight I fell through my attic while putting more Cat-5 wiring into the dining room (actually the Lego and computer room) and after a quick trip to the ER for stitches and a CAT scan I get back home to read this thread! As my pain meds begin to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.590)

  Meijer - Lego Horse

I finally convinced my manager to let me take a picture of the Lego version of Sandy, the all popular riding horse for the kids that still only costs one penny. It uses just regular bricks. They used Duplo green ones for the base. Another neat thing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.590)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Talk about find of the week. Thanks for the clarification. -Nick Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <37271286.27C1F01C@a...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.590)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

It costs a penny to ride? Won't the kids bonk their heads on the glass? And I noticed that your pictures are labeled "sandy-front" and "sandy-back". Shouldn't that be "sandy-right" and sandy-left"? :-) But seriously, thanks for the pics. Do you know (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) I think Ohio is considered to be the first state in the midwest. I've never seen any Meijers around Cleveland, but there is a brand new Ames nearby, near a Target, Super K, TRU, etc. However, all those stores are about a half hour from my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) Michigan is the very center of the midwest. Illinois is one state away from the edge. Ohio is in the midwest, for that matter, as is the western part of PA according to some people. :-) Missouri, on the other hand, is in the South. It's a (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  What's missing here?

OK, Lego Star Wars is a great idea, although I have a few questions... First, why two different R2 units and no Threepio? Why so few sets for Eps. IV and V, two total? -----No walkers, ST-AT/AT-AT? How come there's no horse/dragon like creature for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

[followups set to lugnet.loc.us] (...) Yeah, I count 7 articles here now on this thread discussion what "midwest" is. Probably a good time to take this over to .loc.us...it's getting pretty far off-topic for .general. (...) Well, everyone knows (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Mike, you "absolutely" missed the point. Everything you wrote is reasonable, except for the last two, but to my knowledge there is not a consensus on what is reasonable. If I'm to believe that all parts in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: part: brick 1 x 2 with arm 2F

i am listening to the group. i will do everything i can to accually get some lego to work from. at the monent i have a bag of lego (not mine) that i am looking at, but all the parts that guy had that were not in ldraw are too hard IMHO to model e.g. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Which Meijer store are you at? Steve (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Wow, that's the Meijer I visit sometimes on my lunch hour. Scott, if you see a 6'3'' brown haired guy (with goatee type beard) shaking his head in disbelief in the LEGO aisle, that will probably be me. But since it's not your primary job, you're (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) Around here, we consider Michigan to be in the Midwest. Then again, when I lived in Arkansas, people there thought Arkansas was in the Midwest. And I *know* that Arkansas is in the South. Steven (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.589)

More:  Next Page >>