  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Interesting Design...

(...) A unique design - it's like a cross between a spaceship, sailboat, and horse- drawn carriage. Very nice. Jeff J (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.390)

  Re: La Grand Frogees and The Imperial Limeys

(...) Very impressive. I particularly like the chrome 'horse guard' cavalty types. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)

horse
(score: 1.389)

  Re: MichLUG meeting - Saturday June 29th - Meeting Place Changed

Alright everyone, we have the new location secured. Much Thanks to the hard work of Rick (and everyone else who was looking into a new spot) would found us the next best spot. We are still going to be in the Lansing area. De Witt, MI where we had (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

horse
(score: 1.389)

  300 Years Before: Desert Landscape II

Hello@all, some of you were wondering why Zafar is a _black_ building in a hot environment. I built the answer this weekend. Once you followed the link, you maybe hear music. You can turn it off by clicking the troll who puts a banana into the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

horse
(score: 1.388)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) They just renamed them Creator Sets. (URL) It is very difficult for someone to make a LoM MOC without owning (...) I think this has always been true. What would you build with just a few small Space, Castle and Pirates sets? How do you combine (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.388)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) If I backed the wrong horse and/or he doesn't exist (as proven in HHGTTG btw) then I have lived my life to the best of my ability for no other reason than it was the right thing to do. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.388)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) would (...) I didn't say more wouldn't run. It's just that they wouldn't *win*. (...) Displacing an incumbent is statistically difficult. They already have the advantage in a reelection attempt. Limiting $$$ hurts the challengers. And BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.388)

  Sea Horse

Hello Hello. Here we have an underwater MOC. A Giant Blue Seahorse. Felix Greco and his Sea Monkeys made me think up this, and i think it turned out good. here is a front: (URL) is the back: (URL) is the main folder it has more pics of the seahorse, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

horse
(score: 1.388)

  Trading at Brickfest

Hi all, Ok,this is a little experiment. Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with. I don't think we have yet worked out any organised way for people to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: Well, super. After I climb all the way up onto my high horse someone comes along with a polite and articulate post (and he's Canadian, of all things!) Some great points follow: (...) "Missing link" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: splitting some sets

(...) Hmmm...this set is a bad candidate for parting out. There are a few good small elements but the giant horse and one-piece carriage are a major drawback. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) **snip of some stuff** That's all well and good, but the point is that John asked for an example of a Xtian (or group thereof) in the past 100 years who killed innocent women or children, and I provided several examples. At any rate, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: Sea Horse

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Gzu7BM.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) turned (...) That's cool - love that it has a rider! -- Tom (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: Sea Horse

(...) Very Cool! I love em! Felix (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  FS/T 1x1 brown plates and 2x2x3 light grey corner slopes

Hi all, I have several items available on a trade or straight sale basis. Handy for making grey 375s and the proverbial rocking horse droppings! Email me with offers and quantities required. I have many other rare new parts available. I am based in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.387)

  Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions

(...) Here are what the LEGO items went for. Warning: this is a bit lengthy. Maggie C. Winning Bid Lot Num Description $60 3 (2) LEGO SPACE SYSTEM BLACKTRON "MESSAGE-INTERCEPT BASE" #6987 AND "INVADER" #6894 DATE 1987/1988 $75 4 LEGO DRAGON MASTERS (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.386)

  Circa 1880 Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine

Well here it is!! my Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine!! I wanted some that kinda looked older, then I saw this picture in a book, of one, & went from there!! The Boiler has hot coals in the rear, the driver has reins... the Hoses have brass (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

horse
(score: 1.386)

  Re: slight

(...) The quest for knowledge will just dissipate when we get there? A fundamental human significance--the pursuit of learning--will promptly poof when all that science can teach us is known? Yes it is a Good Thing (tm). I have said so before, and I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.386)

  Brickmania #03 Country Mill (Dan Siskind custom model)

Brickmania #03 Country Mill Custom Castle kitby Dan Siskind For picturs and more information on this set, see Dan's pages: (URL) no age given, intended for "intermediate to expert level builders" Pieces: 596 (Dan says and I did not bother to check). (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.reviews)

horse
(score: 1.386)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old daughter. My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs? daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited. She now has her own (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.385)

More:  Next Page >>