  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Guarded Inn

Hi all, It's been a while since I've posted anything here, still working on some ideas for the modular yellow castle. Anyway, the reason for my post is this. I finally opened my Guarded Inn last night and as I checked the bags I noticed it was (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Geordan, I'm going to tell you a story...not a defense, kinda' an explanation, but definately NOT a flame toward you or anyone else...get from it what you will... Once upon a time, or about February 2001, I found LUGNET. I began posting, and, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Thank you. After just ending my email 'correspondence,' if you could call it that, with Jessie, and reading these posts, I am rather upset. For those curious, I took my conversation with Jessie to email because I did not want it to continue on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Scorpio transport mecha

(...) Shameless plug means that Bryce now wants us to go to Brad's pictures and point out the portion of this new mecha that appears there. I'll help you out with this: (URL) the odd looking grey crab-like creature in the front right part of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  Re: LEGO Animals

There's a pony in Belville 6418 Country Club. "Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@home.com> wrote in message news:GHEHrG.52w@lugnet.com... I've updated the list with all the currently living/real animals (no dinos, dragons, Star Wars, etc.) since that's what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  6718 Rain Dance Ridge

Here's an inventory of the 6718 Rain Dance Ridge set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6718: Rain Dance Ridge Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Western / Indians (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.445)

  6746 Chief's Tepee

Here's an inventory of the 6746 Chief's Tepee set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6746: Chief's Tepee Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Western / Indians Year: 1997 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.444)

  5392 Wild West Accessories

Here's an inventory of the 5392 Wild West Accessories set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #5392: Wild West Accessories Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Western (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.444)

  1980's town and more for sale on BrickBay

iain's Lego Clearout: (URL) selling almost all our old Lego, cause we won't have room for it at our new house. Everything has been played with, but we always treated our toys with respect. Most sets include original instructions, and a few have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.444)

  possible Train3 ideas

I was thinking yesterday that there wasn't too much stuff I could do to improve my display....(it was far from perfect....mind you....but I doubt I could get too much better).... I had a slight (EVIL) idea of making a Paradisaville only town.... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.444)

  Lego World Expo Brochure Scans

After posting instructions on how to build the Mask of Tunekhamun, I received many requests by email on the possibility of posting the entire brochure. And so, I decided to go one step further and scan 4 different LEGO World Expo catalogues and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.443)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

Bryan, Sensible comments. I'm not the writer of the story but I do have an opinion. Replies below: (...) This is an accepted method of storytelling. I'm sure there is even a term for it, but I don't know what it is. By bringing a reader/viewer into (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

horse
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up the inappropriate-to-castle markings. And, ah, those wonderful days of modularity - the Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I think this has been posted many times....there was a slight packaging (or manufacturing error...hmmm) error and they put the wrong horse in the set... Maybe they were trying to get rid of the palomino horses :) Anyways...I think this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.443)

  Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering

<snip> All, I've been secretly working on charachters and such for a story, this is as good a time as any to introduce my main one. I know I'm not a member of Castle World, but hope to get more into balladeering soon. Illustration will come later. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

horse
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) That happened to everyone; I assume it was some kind of production error. You should also have received a bag (outside the box) with a non-indian-blanketed white horse. HTH James (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.442)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???

I'd say more Holiday themes. Why not something like Columbus, or a thanksgiving, or maybe even some "forign" holidays (whats out there?). I like the pirtae idea though i'd love to see better ships! More castle stuff, like the Roman idea, how about (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.440)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) links to people's micro creations. The space people and mecha guys use it quite often, but there's only so many castle-oriented microfig stuff (Colditz comes to mind, Barbara Sproat's ninja stuff, and a few others). That treefort is waaaaay (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.440)

  Re: best currently available sets to get arches?

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low replies to himself (umm-aah): (...) Multiple Inns is the way to go I think. 7 x $38.50 + $90 = $359.50 ($51.36 each) With 247 pieces (bonus horse bonus horse!!) that's 21 centavos per brick. Remember that each set has 5 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.440)

  Microfig diorama...

Includes the tree fort, but I added a gorge and waterfall, and a bridge going over it. Let me know what you think! BTW, I couldn't figure out a way to fix the horse, but I did add a 1 x 1 round handle holder thingy to it's head. Don't think it did (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.440)

More:  Next Page >>