  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 12 x 886 Space Buggy

(...) Very very nice. Is the "minifig" based on the 2723 with the legs rebuilt to be functional or it completely a new design? Working on a 10x scale 'brick' horse myself, I see I'll need to do up a rider for him now... (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Brikwars in DC?

(...) I was thinking a TL2 or TL3 game.. I was going to leave it up to majority concensus. I put my vote in for a TL3. I have plenty of cannon, horse, and gun toting men in blue and gray to field. Also, we need to decide on a time. (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Let's not forget that this very week we have seen evidence that our complaints have been heard and that TLC is taking action. This is no dead horse in my eyes. My hope is that the bulk parts pack are in fact a trial baloon, and that TLC may (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: MOC: Friendship 2004: Manned ('Figged) Mission to Mars

Hi Tony, So far I think this is the second entry I see for the retieval contest. This one is much more realistic than the horse we saw before! I like the "upgrade Apollo" feel you put in this MOC. The modular design seems to be well thought. Great (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Train Show Meeting Summary

How about a pet food factory? Anybody have a lot of unused horses? :^D Have a rectangular building with no windows. Have the horses funnel up a ramp on one side. Have a big door along the side of the building for empty trucks to enter (make the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  What I made from the 4099 Robobots Designer Set

Limited Parts MOC - Ahh I love it when I'm supposed to be doing something else. So I decided instead to have some fun and see what kind of Mecha I could make only using the pieces from one 4099 Robobots Designer set. This set, for those of you that (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) This one will be fine. Use the second picture and just clip out Sain - I don't think there's much I'd be doing to that anyway. Most of the 'fancying' will be in making the page look nicer - maybe a few minor things on the pics themselves. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Paradisa 6404 Carriage Ride

I got a small handful of these sets yesterday and they are very cute. (yes, I do have a few extras, email me if you're interested). One thing they have is a small horse - I guess meant to be a foal. It's brown, no moving head and no space for a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.reviews)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Here is my list of DUPLO animals, which I think is fairly complete. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. Old farm theme: Red cow of two different (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  castle parts

has anyone made these parts? minifig torso with black falcon flag 2 x 2 with black falcon castle shield with black falcon castle wall corner with scattered stones pattern spear longbow arrow quivver horse saddle knights helment with fixed face grill (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Question about 7101

(...) Well done, Jeff. Definitely not lame. Is there any way you can beef it up? Or perhaps it would be best to not milk it to death. Let's not beat a dead horse... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Lord of the Rings

(...) buy (...) couldn't (...) You can't follow 53,409 names that all sorta sound similar after awhile? ;-) Try it again sometime, I bet you can follow it now. (...) I'm reading book 5 _A Horse and His Boy_ for the umpteenth time.. My favorites out (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Knight's armor

Kevin Knoot wrote in message ... (...) the (...) someone (...) found (...) to (...) lego (...) and (...) if (...) Ditto. The samurai armor just doesn't cut it. As for 6009, I did buy about 50, but could use about 50 more. (I could have sword the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon

(...) My local (sort of: it's actually about a 90-minute drive, round trip) KayBee outlet had a dozen or so of the "Indian Chief" minifig sets (with horse and a few other parts) for $2 apiece last week. If anybody has trouble getting them, email me, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Microfig diorama...

Includes the tree fort, but I added a gorge and waterfall, and a bridge going over it. Let me know what you think! BTW, I couldn't figure out a way to fix the horse, but I did add a 1 x 1 round handle holder thingy to it's head. Don't think it did (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  LDList version 4.0 on beta!

Version 4.0 of LDList is about to be released - you're welcome to beta test it for me :-) LDList is a program for searching the LDRAW parts, using both part number, description and KEYWORDS as search criteria. It incorporates a viewer, so you can (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Shifty Blocks

I was able to find just one of the Shifty block sets, in a Dollar store in the small town of Drumheller, AB. I looked in several other such stores in Calgary, but came up empty. The set is an incredibly brazen rip-off of the Royal King LEGO set. The (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  My *personal* FOTW

While perusing The Entertainer in Cardiff on Saturday, I noticed a whole bunch of 6417 Show Jumping Event sets for two quid. So I bought a couple. You get one horse, one white cat, one yellow goblet cup thing, a bunch of fences and lots of flowers, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V.

(...) The box car is a bit different since it has the bin inside... As for the engine design being the best... well, differences of opinion are what make horse racing interesting. I like it just about the LEAST. I would rank the 9v non steam engines (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  RE: Re: legOS

Jim, Actually, I never thought about SEI -- I've taken one of their courses on open systems. I think they might have some good info to contribute to this thread (have we beaten the dead horse yet?). After some more research I was actually thinking (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>