 Space / 35214
Re: MOC: Friendship 2004: Manned ('Figged) Mission to Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:31:51 GMT

Hi Tony,

So far I think this is the second entry I see for the retieval contest. This one is much more realistic than the horse we saw before!

I like the “upgrade Apollo” feel you put in this MOC. The modular design seems to be well thought. Great work on the communication dish / antenae!

I was just thinking that Mars has an atmosphere, I would have try to integrate a shield for the descent into Mars atmosphere.

Cheers,

JP.