  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Pneumatic, Electric Technic on Brickbay

I've added some new stuff to DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay (URL) is a complete list of inventory: Category; Description ===...=== (Other); 5702 Racers Game (Software CD) Adventurers; 1094 JOHNNY THUNDER Adventurers; 1271 Jungle Surprise Adventurers; (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Dome idea

Lindsay & All, (...) Hmm.. I don't know if I remember that one or not. (...) Indeed. Nice part! (...) Just about, when they were drilling on the asteroid, the genious guy was going nuts, and was riding the missile just like you rpicture (without the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

it appears all the boxes were packed with an indian printed horse everyone is the same. You get an extra free indian horse, just smile and say thankyou :) stick barding on it and a red dragon mask and you wont even see the indian print "Roger (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Christian & All, (...) that can be considered a bonus, even if it is an Indian / Wild West style horse, right? Thr original set had one horse, correct? The quality / printing issues seem more apparant todaythen a few years ago. My guess would be if (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Maybe they were meant for the next Lego Legends set - a Wild West one! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: S@H Online Question

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GFLrro.AKK@lugnet.com... (...) order. (...) I finally received my email, two hours after my order arrived. :) We did receive the following information. I didn't see any posting about this. "Item number (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) I have always thought that it was to negate vacuum between the head and the post on the torso, making it easier to remove the head. Although, the choking thing sounds somewhat reasonable too. I wonder what the real answer is? Matt (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: New Mecha: Kierbis

(...) Aw, dagnabit! I wanted to squeeze the horse pull harness part into my last mech, but couldn't pull it off. This looks great, Adrian, and a spectacluar first origami. He's got a good, thin look, something I'm havng a hard time pulling off (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: LEGO Animals

(...) Indian Print on white horse, Indian print on brown brown horse Also a brown foal (paradisa) (...) They make alligators too? I've only ever seen the crocodiles (in dark grey & green) ;-) (...) Also yellow with brown stripes (belville) (...) You (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) I don't refute this, since I certainly don't want a horde of kids to meet their demise via LEGO, but is the teeny-tiny hole in the top really a large enough aperture to allow sufficient air to pass through? And how likely is it that the poor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I can't really see TLC producing a set with an 8x8 chessboard, especially not one in the right scale. And with 32 chessmen. What's dumb is they didn't include the potion-test room in the final confrontation set. That would have given them a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The extra horse

Have you considered that maybe the hole on the head is a safety feature to stop little children swallowing them and choking :P James "Wesley Pauley" <msanchez@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:GGHF2M.MCw@lugnet.com... (...) holder; (...) it away! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) The answer is both and more. I spoke with one of the LEGO representatives attending Brickfest and the truth is, the LEGO element designers found a way to keep it from being a choking hazard while consequently making it easier to remove helmets (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: New Guarded Inn (10000)

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

horse
(score: 1.451)

  Re: TRU 40% off rumors.... (and some rumours are true)

(...) Also I got this email from Anton (someone I met in a TRU a while ago, I've told him how to set up to post now, so hopefully we will see him online): Hi Martin, I met you in TRU's some time ago in the lego aisle and we had a chat. I was (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.450)

  "6067" Guarded Inn

(URL) this misleading or what? Given the photo's it is obvious what the product is, but it sure seems like a misleading description. Is it me or does it look as if these bags *have* in fact been opened? I don't know if any of the 10000's were (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.450)

  Re: "6067" Guarded Inn

(...) Yeah, but in the pics, the white horse is in the bag with the red walls. WAITAMINUTE! I'VE GOT IT! This seller is OBVIOUSLY buying hundreds of #10000 Guarded Inns to get the native horses! That's it! He's just selling off the parts he doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.450)

  Re: New Guarded Inn (10000)

Dear all Shucks ! I was hoping to be the first to say that I'd got one ! For some inexplicable reason they packed a printed indian palamino horse in the sets, which explains the 'spare' white one. The set looks good built in 'pristine' bricks but (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

horse
(score: 1.450)

  Re: August Surprise...

So maybe I am "beating a dead horse" with a little "subtle" humor. When you have to explain a joke it is no longer "funny". Explanation to follow (if you "get the joke" please disregard). Start Explanation: I guess I just get a little tired when (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.450)

  Anyone know of Horse Racing set?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is an offical set of a horse race with track and seating etc. Better still, and chances are it is the case, there is a website by one of the many builders which is of this. I've looked at quite a few sites (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.450)

More:  Next Page >>