 Local / United Kingdom / 6845
Re: New Guarded Inn (10000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:20:11 GMT

Dear all
Shucks !

I was hoping to be the first to say that I'd got one !  For some
inexplicable reason they packed a printed indian palamino horse in the sets,
which explains the 'spare' white one.
The set looks good built in 'pristine' bricks but obviously lacks some of
the character  and patina of an original.

Best wishes to all lugnetters and AFOL's - I've been out of circulation for
a few months and am likely to be for a couple more.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw