  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 881 – 900 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Well, what can one do with a 1978 50 stud baseplate and not many pieces? I'm surprised no one noticed the soothing mixture of old light gray, new light gray, old dark gray, new dark gray... oh yeah and black. So yeah, the Fifth Conspiracy does (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Brick - plate plate - brick

(...) I warn you, if you think a block-stacker is parts-intensive, the GBC is far worse. Part of the problem is I now need >shudder< more system bricks (my 7-year-old son has them, not me), *and* more plates, 1x16 beams, etc., etc. Once you build a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors

(...) *blushes* OK, perhaps not "suck" at MOCs, but I'm definitely not anywhere near the same league as the big boys and girls around here. Nosebleed section, that's me. I do find it interesting that I like building things about things that you use (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.994)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:IA02Dv.1DH7@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm I must have missed that list post. I am kind of working on a contraption, but it's main aim is to sort LEGO bricks, which are a lot less likely to slide than (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 0.994)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

(...) I have successfully used anti-bacterial liquid soap for cleaning smoke smelling parts. I soak the parts for a couple days in a soapy solution. One thing I noticed is that the smokey smell comes from an oily deposit, so my feeling is a soap (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 0.993)

  Re: GR-Destroyer

Here are some technique tidbits: The torso is built around the main gun and the structure needed to extend it. This was a very fun part to design. The gun is mounted on a backing which is two bricks thick. Little 1x2 slider tabs extend horizontally (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 0.993)

  8 wheeled steam train with driving rods

Mayby not as challenging as the topic title says, but at least I got your attention ;-) I like the way the lego trains were build in the blue track era, but I make no problem with using new parts as well. Having built 4 and 8 wheeled (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.993)

  Strong smoke smell on parts

I recently got an order from Bricklink, from a store in Germany, and when it arrived it smelled very strongly of smoke. I've been trying to find solutions to cleaning them that will be satisfactory. Some sites say sealing items in a container with a (...) (15 years ago, 2-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 0.992)

  Value of older bricks

Hi, I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks. I don't know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently. They all have "Pat. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.992)

  Fifty Shades of Bricks - LEGO Trailer

The movie 'Fifty Shades of Grey' will be released in February based from the popular book with the same name. There is a LEGO version of the movie trailer. 'Fifty Shades of Bricks'. YouTube Video: (URL) 'Fifty Shades of Bricks'>. Created by Antonio (...) (10 years ago, 6-Feb-15, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.992)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) It would depend on how much of the dead band you eliminate. Cleaning up bookmarks I came a cross this which might work: (2 URLs) Jetro (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.991)

  Rarest Old Lego Part

It has been soooo quiet in Lugnet.general for a while, so I thought I would mention another old Lego item. That would be the very very rare 1x1 old style round bricks (without the tapered base) with an Esso Motor Oil sticker wrapped completely (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  LEGO Getting Sued by Two California Women

From a Reuters article ((URL) ANGELES (Reuters) - Two California women have sued Lego Systems Inc. in Los Angeles, accusing it of stealing an idea that turned into one of the year's hottest selling toys for the Danish toy company. The lawsuit, filed (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  Re: help/tip for building strange forms

"Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  Gamle Fokus Kino i Tromø blir bygget om til bibliotek

"Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.no.tr.tro, lugnet.loc.no)

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  NYCLUG In The New Year

Ladies and Gents: Hello... fearless leader here... fearless because I know that NYCLUG has sorta gone into a slumber over the past few months with nary a word from me, and yet, here I am, about to try and get all of you psyched up again about our (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  Minifig-scale China Clipper flying boat complete!

Good evening! I've just posted some photos of a minfig-scale, Really Big Flying Boat that I finished yesterday. To see the pics, go to (URL) been working on a variety of Golden Age flying boat MOC projects and this one is easily the largest I've (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.991)

  help/tip for building strange forms

I have seen some pictures on Brickshelf of buildings with strange formed roofs or strange shaped walls like this: (URL) I want to build a model of a building from my hometown that also have a strange formed roof. You can see some picture of it here: (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.990)

  Homemade Xmas Gift: Magazine Rack from LEGO Bricks

A couple of years ago, I got irritated by a stack of magazines laying around the house and decided to throw together a quick little holder for them using some DUPLO bricks. Later on my mother-in-law spotted it and asked if I would build her one. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.990)

  Devo lead singer dishes on creating catchy 'LEGO' song

Everything is Awesome! By Nicki Gostin Published February 18, 2014 Devo lead singer dishes on creating catchy 'LEGO' song Mark Mothersbaugh will go down in pop culture history as the flowerpot-hat-wearing lead singer of Devo, best known for "Whip (...) (11 years ago, 19-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

old
(score: 0.990)

More:  Next Page >>