  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 641 – 660 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Jake, Thanks for the info, but this is simple BAD in so many ways for many AFOLs. more similar colors to sort and deal with to build something consistent will require a new large investment and time inability match old expensive parts will (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.029)

  8652 Ferrari Enzo 1/17

Ovvero (URL) L'ho comprata oggi.... 28 euro molto ben spesi...600 grammi di mattoncini old-style, tanti bricks, plates, wedges e tiles. I pieni sono più dei vuoti ed il modello comincia ad essere già bello pesante dalle prime fasi del montaggio. Ciò (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.it, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.029)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Thanks Eric, I have a progress report, boss.... ;^) I have completed two compressors. The first is basically a two large pump compressor driven by two RC racer's motors (very powerful). This compressor is implemented with one large piston and (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) I have also had those dreams of finding a treasure trove of parts. Especially when I was collecting red bricks for my huge red brick house. Numerous times, I would dream that I would go up to my attic and find a box of old Lego bricks left by (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Very old Classic Windows.

Manuel, The windows you are talking about came out around 1955 or 1956 (which is the date of the catalog you have described). The catalog probably also probably has the old LEGO Gnome (small man in red overalls and white shirt) shown in it. This (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.029)

  Garage sale finds

After several weekends of searching garage sales, my persistence has finally paid off. I think. My finds at one garage sale consist of the following set numbers: 6765, 6712, 6525, 6517, 1547, 6555, 6115, 6599, 6135. All are complete with original (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Finishing the Lego Part/Set History CD.

Hello, Most of you haven't heard from me for a while..... I have been busting my butt trying to finish the Lego CD. I said a year ago I would be done soon... and here I am... still finishing it. The saying "Biting off more than you can chew" is very (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Almost forgot - the other thing we used to do is build a whole bunch of dungeon 'modules' on the old green 10x20 bricks. We'd hide them under the table and asseble them together like dominoes as the players traveled further and further into (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Question about recycling Lego

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H3zJs9.Hyp@lugnet.com... (...) has (...) the (...) least (...) them (...) small (...) this (...) stuff (...) During a tour of Legoland Windsor this topic came up. Lego do recycle their (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"I'm officially freaked out now." :) -TS2 (...) What!? This is only a "little preview". How could this get better? (...) Bricks! Can never have enough basic bricks! Star Wars Lego! Though some of the SW sets need some help. (...) Minifig count per (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

Hey all, As promised I am now posting a complete inventory Of the woodfiled mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. Below you will find the inventory sorted in A way that is hopefully understandable. Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS! We (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  World of Bricks announces Metroliner add-on cars custom kits

The World of Bricks(TM) is please to announce its first series of custom kits: The METROLINER ADD-ON CARS The three cars in this limited edition series are the WOB 411 Metroliner Dining Car, WOB 412 Metroliner Sleeper Car, and WOB 413 Metroliner (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) It's already been applied to the brick. "The brick" has evolved over time both in material and in shape. Take a look underneath some bricks. If you've got a mix of older bricks and newer bricks, you'll see the differences straight away. As far (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  The new greys: White will be next

I have just built the new minifig-scale SnowSpeeder, and have the following observation on my first encounter with the new greys. Putting the new greys side by side with the old, the yellow tint in the old is very apparent, but when the old are (...) (21 years ago, 21-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: OLD CLAY LEGOS?

(...) Hi John, I don't think it was LEGO that made those. LEGO didn't start making bricks until 1949 when they made the Automatic Binding Bricks, the plastic prototypes to modern LEGO. From 1932 (first year Ole Kirk Christiansen made toys with (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Exactly. And the more reinforcements you have to add, the more _extra_ pieces it requires. To my mind, that's no different than requiring a similar number of extra pieces in instances where you desire full System compatibility. (...) Both (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Old color bags still available

(...) It's not that we are not interested, but probably like most LEGO buyers we try to get the most bang (err, brick) for the buck. S@H is rarely the cheapest source for new LEGO bricks, We bought 20 (packed) cups of light gray last May from PAB (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Laws and Copying 2x4 Bricks, was Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) If it were fairly certain, the court cases would be over. (See below for some references within LUGNET.) Lego are taking the issue beyond the mechanical. It is certain that many patents have expired (including the minifig) in the US and other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

  Old Lego Sets for sale?

I have had some of these ( what I consider ) really old Lego sets. I don't really want or need these sets. I have the boxes maybe some instructions and a box of ( maybe all? ) the pieces. I am planning to try to split them out, but would rather just (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.028)

More:  Next Page >>