  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5401 – 5420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Old Parts replaced by Newer Versions?

(...) For this piece, the only measuring gear you need is some LEGO pieces. Check to make sure the diameter & positioning of the clip is the same on both the old and new pieces, and (assuming they are the same) modify the original file. The current (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)

(...) Glorious bad castles! I'm not pleased with the mixture of old and new here. Flame me for saying this, but I think Lego would be advantaged by dumping all old Castle elements in favor of all new ones that are designed in a shared style. For (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: LEGO en Italia

Hi Mark, most of us speak English at some level so please feel free to write your messages in English. As for finding good old Lego (and other old toys) during your trip to Italy, there's no general rule, it's mainly a matter of luck. Anyway, some (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: FYI - old grey

(...) Very cool. I sent you an e-mail. If you've got time this vacation, look us up. If not, we understand. Enjoy this nice weather & your trip. And don't take too much of the old gray with you back to Canada... I haven't had a chance to stock up on (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  when we get old

I dont know if this applies to everyone but what will happen when you're 80 or 90 years old? Will you still "play" with legos? Will you still be able to control your hands to snap the tiny building blocks together to construct a decent model. Will (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Ebay (not mine) Old style trees, axle blocks, big wheels, big-windows and more (not my auction)

This auction caught my eye as a bargain, but I think it will wind up going for more than I want to spend. It is a shame the seller listed it so poorly, there really are some cool pieces in there, to wit: * Old style "flat" trees and shrubbery; * (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Question

(...) I'd say it depends on a lot of things: - the store's new/old policies - the location - the size of the store For example, large chain stores, like TRU, keep inventories of their stores, and "regroup" their old stock. Hence, if there's less (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

(...) Wisdom is a good quality in a leader, I must agree. But in the past, Lego System leaders weren't old. Look at the Royal Knights King, Captain Redbeard, the Police chief, and the Aquanauts commander. They're not old(as in gray haired old.) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

<old man voice> When I was a kid, our spaceships were BLUE and GRAY and we LIKED IT. </old man voice> I don't buy that argument. I built my own stuff when I was a kid. IMO, if you have to learn to differentiate between parts, it only makes you a (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Would that be likely to include things like the old style toothed toggle joints or the old style 24 teeth gears? (24 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

old
(score: 1.554)

  does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler?

does anyone have the old version of ldlite i need for the ldao minifig modeler? i am going to be drawing a lot of figs in the near future and the minifig modeler would really help me if i could use ldlite to convert the files to vanilla ldraw... (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Nothing personal, but...

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GF6uFz.FB4@lugnet.com... (...) going (...) Now that I am on the bleachers: I used to be an active participant in these things, but it got old. Or I got old. Or just grew up a little (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Really old sets

I forgot to say that I didn't buy either of the sets, I just posted this in case anyone was looking for old sets or wanted to compare prices or whatever... -- Colin numbersix@freshfroot...erve.co.uk www.freshfruit.swinternet.co.uk ICQ 25808282 Col (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you

(...) Is this also happening at Canadian TRU Stores or only in US because I haven't seen any old sets, just shelves filled with brand new items. Steve (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Smuggler

Hello, I've always wanted to use that old blue hull from my 4015 set... Johnny Thunder knows that Old Bill is not just a fisherman. Bill is using his rusty boat to smuggle weapons, explosives and whisky in secret compartments under cargo hatch and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.boats, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

(...) Was that with the old or new 9V motor (ungeard and geared)? The old one that Gaurav want's to use draws more then twice the Amp, if I remember it correctly. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

>Was that with the old or new 9V motor (ungeard and geared)? The old >one that Gaurav want's to use draws more then twice the Amp, if I >remember it correctly. Sorry, that was with the newer geared motors. I do have a few of the older ones, but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update (some ideas)

(...) Personally, I think that the best way to go is to take the 6 main themes (Castle, Space, Town, Train, Pirates, Technic) and figure out, for each of them, what parts builders of those themes most want (and for each part, whether they want old (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  elimination of theme categories - Town

In order to help "get the ball rolling" ;-) I'd like to propose the following name changes as part of the migration away from "theme" categories. These are my _suggestions_ for parts currently listed in the "Town" CATEGORY. Note that _all_ new names (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>