 Marketplace / Auctions / 3972
3971  |  3973
Subject:
Ebay (not mine) Old style trees, axle blocks, big wheels, big-windows and more (not my auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:12:33 GMT

This auction caught my eye as a bargain, but I think it will wind up going for
more than I want to spend.  It is a shame the seller listed it so poorly,
there really are some cool pieces in there, to wit:

* Old style "flat" trees and shrubbery;
* Several while axle blocks for the old metal axle wheels;
* 6 Wide windows (red);
* Big red (solid with studs, sorry, doesn't look like any spoked ones) wheels
(Go Big Red! - Sorry, CU reference there);

and

* Old style building bases (10x20) in blue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236432890

Ends sometime on 1/19/2000, pacific afternoon

Will