  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5381 – 5400 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

Thanks for the comments guys! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old fabuland sets/parts, regardless of condition

Hi I am looking for Fabuland sets/parts/instructions in any condition - what matters to me is the price. Broken and yellowed parts ok for my need. Does anyone have something for sale? I dont want to buy sets as there are normally listed, rather a (...) (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old MS-DOS shell for Ldraw wanted (Ldl)

(...) name. I've installed it and it works just as I remembered. Good old Tore Eriksson! (I believe that he's the author) Thank you Tore Eriksson and Tim Courtney, shouldn't a link to this tool be included on the DOS Users page of the download (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.554)

  How old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan?

G'Day all, This came up in discussions about the publicity surrounding the Creator Show. Without (necessarily) nominating your own age (or someone else's), how old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan? I'll leave definitions of 'active' and (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!

Wooooooo hooooo! She's done! Us lazy people need to stop being so lazy ;-P. Anyway, the ship is beautiful. Like the others said, it's the perfect blend of old and new. Old being the colors and all those wonderful trans-beer windshields. New being (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Fade to gray: Requiem for the old gray

(...) Indeed. They're unmistakably saying, "Look how sad and ugly old grey looks, and none of the pieces match anyway because they yellow with time." --SteveR (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  FA: Old lego sets and some new ones...

Howdy, I am auctioning some Lego that I did not get a chase to do last week. There are 2 sealed sets and the rest are old sets in great condition with their original instructions. Look below for set numbers and auction URLs. Mint Lego set 886 (Space (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Good point, but keep in mind that it's using old data -- collected under the old system. Having an explicit "Spotlight" highlighting choice may (ought to) make this not only easier but clearer for people. (...) Yup, the threshold can be set to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Any castle?

Hi Everyone, I have some money to spend on Legos I really want to buy some old/new castle sets, preferably old (1990-1998). That are mainly sealed or can be used with instructions, want good price but will pay $ for them. Just interested to know (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Request for Dave Schuler's clones.zip File

Hey Y'all: Can someone please send me Dave Schuler's clones.zip file? The old hyperlinks to it from old lugnet posts are now dead. =( Please send to: blueofnoon@aol.com Thanks in advance! -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Orientation of parts in PLI using LPub 4.x

I figured it out and using the old ORIENTATION file from and old LPub version. The strange thing is that the 2x4 plates display rotated, but the 2x6 does not. It is in the same file and orientated the same like the 2x4 plates. Clearing the (...) (16 years ago, 13-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Introducing myself to lugnet.loc.au

Hi, let me introduce myself to you all to this group. Well... The basics - My name is Colby, 20 years old, live in good old Melbourne, just in 45Ks from the city itself. I used to collect Lego when I was younger, till grade 5, went back into Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: What 15 LEGO Pieces are still made today?

(...) Well first of all, no, I don't have a database. I use 3 things to gain this information: 1) Old LEGO catalogs. 2) Old LEGO sets. 3) My LEGO experience since 1960. 4) In the area of statistics, I have a very good memory - and this translates (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Black old style motor

Hello Ross Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> schreef in berichtnieuws G1tt5A.4y7@lugnet.com... (...) holes (...) I think you are looking at those old train motors. These have 4 holes for the metal pins. The technic motors 4.5 and 12 volts both just (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 1.554)

  t-shirt with old space logo

Was wondering if anyone knew where I might obtain a t-shirt with the old space logo on it. Anyone know of a graphic large enough so I could do it myself? jpg bmp gif are all acceptible (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  synchronization problem with old IC

Hi Will, I'm assuming that you're using IC 2.81 on an IBM PC? One possible cause is that since IC 2.81 is a DOS program, the serial communication routines for old IC is flakey under a DOS box under Windows. Please run with the window in full-screen (...) (29 years ago, 11-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Very old "samsonite/LEGO" sets for sale 431 and 432 open condition

But in very good shape. The contents of both boxes, which are both present, seems to all be stuff into the 431. Very old stuff and I am sure someone can give these sets a good home. Buzz if you'd like to offer. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5B80E2D.3604%s...ink.com... (...) do (...) Yep, know the feeling. Planning the Legofest for this Sunday, I was approached by a 15 year old from Michigan who really wanted to come, but his (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: baffled by a part in RIS 1.5

"Constantine Hannaher" <constantine.hannahe...shome.com> wrote in message news:GB7xrE.KJ3@lugnet.com... (...) Whoah! Thanks for the insights everybody! N.cm? This stuff is meant to be used by 12 year old kids? 27 year old kid hangs his head in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Looking for . . .

Hello! This may cause some laughter: I am looking for 10 or preferably 12 of these (URL) In old dark gray. Yes, old dark gray. I know I bought two of those shuttles @ $15.00 each or something. Hopefully someone else bought more? I'd love to be able (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>